News: PFT: Woman alleging Jerry Jones is her biological father drops lawsuit, seeks DNA testing

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I didnt say I believed that.... I wrote it to make a point that none of us have a clue what is happening and far too many talk on this subject like they are speaking in facts.
In a fan forum we are allowed to come to our own conclusions and present them as such . And if you believe it to be true then it’s gospel.

I actually believe Jethro might otherwise welcome or at least acknowledge her into the family but it would obviously be a slam against Gene. Not surprised you wouldn’t see that .

And I’d argue some of us do have a better sense of what could be happening . And or at least have more than a clue. But these aren’t real people to you. They are like Mr Iron Man. What a great perspective . OMG. Lol

Last edited:

nobody

Reaction score
I find it hilarious that one of the people screaming about finding out the facts about Kelvin Joseph before condemning him and wanting him off the team is condemning this young lady without a shred of evidence as to her motivations.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I find it hilarious that one of the people screaming about finding out the facts about Kelvin Joseph before condemning him and wanting him off the team is condemning this young lady without a shred of evidence as to her motivations.
Typical Homerish BS. Some fans think it’s their duty to defend our guys against all criticism.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I suspect Jerry has always made the decisions. Plus, keep in mind their age. Jerry is what, 80? He was born back in a time when the little ladies stayed at home, cooked, cleaned, took care of the babies and knew full well their husband had woman on the side.
What a patently and ignorant offensive remark to the people of my generation.

Age has nothing to do with it or the times anyone lives in.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
In a fan forum we are allowed to come to our own conclusions and present them as such . And if you believe it to be true then it’s gospel.

I actually believe Jethro might otherwise welcome or at least acknowledge her into the family but it would obviously be a slam against Gene. Not surprised you wouldn’t see that .

And I’d argue some of us do have a better sense of what could be happening . And or at least have more than a clue. But these aren’t real people to you. They are like Mr Iron Man. What a great perspective . OMG. Lol
Well damn, I didn't know you all were so close. Yell Jerry I said hello at Sunday dinner.

plymkr

Reaction score
Well, he’s stated he doesn’t care what they do off the field as long as it includes winning Super Bowls. There is no moral compass with him. And that’s fine . But that’s not how all fans feel. And I can tell you the franchises, leagues and especially networks and sponsors wouldn’t all agree.
This the point where I'm at. He doesn't have a moral compass. Fine I don't care, he's an immoral billionaire. It happens. What I do care about his immorality is effecting the play on the field. His ego is effecting the play on the field. 30 years ago when the same immoral billionaire won super bowls I didn't like the immorality but we won super bowls so it was doable. Now we have no moral compass, no identity as a franchise and no leadership and the 49er loss reflected those problems.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What a patently and ignorant offensive remark to the people of my generation.

Age has nothing to do with it or the times anyone lives in.
Yea , it’s pathetic much like his entire attitude and position. And yet he maintains he only acts like this against those who doesn’t view as real people. I’d like to think he’s not a real person . What a Shonda!!