News: PFT: Woman alleging Jerry Jones is her biological father drops lawsuit, seeks DNA testing

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This case is very similar to how adopted children often seek out their biological parents once they identify potential suspects.

I think based on Alex mothers ex husband negative DNA test and the arrangement made between her mother and Jethro which a relationship was established before Alex birth and after , I’d argue there’s definitely enough evidence to pursue this legal effort .

Im not sure why anyone would denounce in any way Alex intent to establish her biological father?

Besides the potential fallout from his wife Gene I actually believe since the skeleton is out of the closet it would be a very nobel gesture on Jethro to either admit he’s the father or take the test.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I only hate how Jethro runs Cowboys Football. Personally I don’t give a damn . And beyond Cowboys Football has never been a target of mine.

If you’re a Jethro lover, knock yourself out. I guess you’re impressed with his ways. Whatever.

But if you somehow think Alex has any wrong doing in this I’m all ears. Her mother made a questionable deal with Jethro , not her.

And your friend ‘Alex’ learned extortion from dear old mom and tried to do the same exact thing to get free money. Either look up all of the details or keep your willful ignorance to yourself.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And your friend ‘Alex’ learned extortion from dear old mom and tried to do the same exact thing to get free money. Either look up all of the details or keep your willful ignorance to yourself.
Please elaborate on this “ extortion” you’re referring to?

Jethro could make it stop if her claims are unfounded. Somehow you are siding with how he’s handled this instead of facing the music.

Free money you say. Wow. Jethro is paying for a reason.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Why would anyone side with a man paying off a women with hush money?

And then bash the daughter who didn’t agree with the terms?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please elaborate on this “ extortion” you’re referring to?

Look it up yourself. It’s clear that you’re intentionally trying to avoid it.

Jethro could make it stop if her claims are unfounded. Somehow you are siding with how he’s handled this instead of facing the music.

Like I’ve said, there is no good guy - or girl. Everyone is wrong. But come up with another Strawman argument. It’s clearly all you’ve got.

Free money you say. Wow. Jethro is paying for a reason.

Yeah. For his mistake to remain private. But clearly that agreement wasn’t honored.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Look it up yourself. It’s clear that you’re intentionally trying to avoid it.

Like I’ve said, there is no good guy - or girl. Everyone is wrong. But come up with another Strawman argument. It’s clearly all you’ve got.

Yeah. For his mistake to remain private. But clearly that agreement wasn’t honored.
Her lawyers have denied in court the accusations she asked for the 20 million alleged.

How is she in the wrong for wanting to establish who her father is?

I’d argue he got his money worth for 25 years of silence. Why on earth would anyone defend his position ?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Some days I think we have a bunch of neanderthals on this site.
It’s mind boggling how anyone could support paying hush money?

Imagine what the effects could have been on Jethro’s marriage 25 years ago. I think we could present an argument the hush money saved Jethro billions.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
It’s mind boggling how anyone could support paying hush money?

Imagine what the effects could have been on Jethro’s marriage 25 years ago. I think we could present an argument the hush money saved Jethro billions.
Literally I can't comprehend that mindset.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Her lawyers have denied in court the accusations she asked for the 20 million alleged.

How is she in the wrong for wanting to establish who her father is?

I’d argue he got his money worth for 25 years of silence. Why on earth would anyone defend his position ?

Again, you’re clearly too dense to understand that there is no ‘right side’ here. All parties are in the wrong.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Again, you’re clearly too dense to understand that there is no ‘right side’ here. All parties are in the wrong.
Nope, that’s your opinion not a civil conclusion. And your personal insults are not going to deter me.

How would you suggest Alex establish who her biological father is. Where do her rights start?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope, that’s your opinion not a civil conclusion. And your personal insults are not going to deter me.

How would you suggest Alex establish who her biological father is. Where do her rights start?

She can ask her mother’s accountant. Ask where the money comes from that she and her mother have lived off of for twenty-plus years. Not hard at all.

But we all know that’s not what this is about. It’s about them trying to get more money.

conner01

Reaction score
She’s dropped her lawsuit so she’s crumbling.
Maybe
But she may just be blocking one legal argument from Jones
She can refile the suit anytime
Though she will have to sue to force a dna test unless he voluntarily gives it

plymkr

Reaction score
Jethro paid for 25 years of silence. I’d argue he got his moneys worth. Imagine what he could have lost if this was public back then.
If this would have went public at the time it happened then the media would have butchered Jerry. Let's not forget when this conception took place, after SBXXX. If this would have went public after she was either conceived or born it would have been made public either during or right after the Michael Irvin hotel arrest and trial. The media was already saying the Cowboys were a immoral, rudderless ship. The Dallas organization was getting pounded on the daily due to the Irvin trial and that whole '96 season was basically one long soap opera of suspensions between Irvin, Lett and a couple others. If Alexandra was made public then it would have been brutal. Jerry was under fire for bucking the league rules with his Pepsi and Mastercard deals from 95 and then all the legal/suspension troubles of 96. The league was mad at him and was savoring our demise. They would have eaten that up.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Maybe
But she may just be blocking one legal argument from Jones
She can refile the suit anytime
Though she will have to sue to force a dna test unless he voluntarily gives it

She’s just wasting her time! She’s looking for attention and money. It’s been reported that she tried to extort $20 million from him so she would leave him alone. Her and her mom are money hungry.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Why would anyone side with a man paying off a women with hush money?

And then bash the daughter who didn’t agree with the terms?

I don’t care how much Jerry pisses me off I don’t side with gold diggers. Let her go out and find a rich husband or earn her own money. Who cares that she didn’t agree with the terms. He set her and her mother up well. She tried to extort millions of dollars from him. Women like that are no good. Maybe she can make some money writing a book now that she’s brought so much attention to herself.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don’t care how much Jerry pisses me off I don’t side with gold diggers. Let her go out and find a rich husband or earn her own money. Who cares that she didn’t agree with the terms. He set her and her mother up well. She tried to extort millions of dollars from him. Women like that are no good.
I’d argue her 25 years of silence saved Jethro billions. Imagine if this became public 25 years ago.