Phil Simms... how does he have a job?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
If we pick up his son as a back-up, his tune will change... ;)

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2312337 said:
I used to piss of a friend of mine that is a Broncos fan by saying the logo was a mix of Elway and Sharpe. :laugh2:

I used to think it was Sharpe and Shanahan mixed. Look at Shanahan's side profile and compare it to the logo, and don't even tell me that they don't look identical.

:laugh2:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;2312166 said:
Phil is mad when didn't sign his kid. :laugh2:
It would be even better if we told his kid we didn't sign him because of who his dad is.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
The funniest one was Felix's TD.

All Simms could do was whine about the DB's not keeping outside containment. This despite the fact that Nance had already credited Colombo for a great block, and that the CBS director went so far as to freeze the action at the moment of the block, clearly showing Colombo taking out two Bengals.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
If Phil Simms leaves, he will take his Iron-award thingee that he gives out on Thanksgiving each year. Knowing what a prestigious award that is, CBS has no choice but to keep him on their number one team.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2312506 said:
If Phil Simms leaves, he will take his Iron-award thingee that he gives out on Thanksgiving each year. Knowing what a prestigious award that is, CBS has no choice but to keep him on their number one team.

oh my, that reminds of that Chris Collinsworth Turkey Neck award they gave out at Fox after Madden left. I think Emmitt was the first recipient, and it was later found in a dumpster at Texas Stadium.

:laugh2:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2312506 said:

Yes... the prestigious "All Iron Award"

Steam_Iron.jpg

Iron my shirt, *****...

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nexx;2311935 said:
3. felix made that run great. that cut he made was desvistating. he made the defense pause and with his cut and speed took it to the house. instead of giving credit to felix he blamed the bengals defense for being out of position, some good blocking and a nice cut put the defenders out of position.

Bingo! I was wondering if anybody else was scratching their head at this one. That was an awesome run with awesome blocking and all Simms could do was the blame the Bengals defense. He gave no credit to Felix or Columbo. It's sad, not to mention unprofessional as hell.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Columbo's block wasn't much. He barely touched the defender, if at all. The defender looked scared and went down rather than get hit by Columbo, though. That run was all Felix.

I'd like to see Emmitt announce a Cowboy game. That would be entertaining. Emmitt is such a Cowboy at heart, he could never hide his emotion and passion for the Cowboys. Fire Aikman and hire Emmitt.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
ninja;2312887 said:
Columbo's block wasn't much. He barely touched the defender, if at all. The defender looked scared and went down rather than get hit by Columbo, though.
That's called a block.

One of two he made on that play.

Why take anything away from either him or Felix? It was a perfectly executed play.