Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
This is about where K Moron over exerts his limited brain cells and we go 3 and out or punt with their O scoring again before the half.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
why our defense tell them to run the ball and get all hyped up. We know we suck at stopping the run lol Everyone knows that.

GINeric

Reaction score
Damn Dak had an horrible pick.... and the Eagles offense is driving through our defense with ease from the start. Eagles receivers are wide open on every play.

Dak earned the blame for the stupid INT. But I wonder how the haters are going to blame Dak for all those open Eagle receivers and the gaping holes for Sanders.

Cowboys0988

Reaction score
I’ve said this before and I will pound this drum forever: Read and react defenses can not succeed in this league anymore. You have to get downhill and you have to challenge the offense and at least attempt to dictate. This defense is the epitome of passive.
Both Cowboys lines getting destroyed in this game... They lucky to have gotten 2 TDs already.

vlad

Reaction score
lol even my mom was like why do they give it to Elliott he never runs fast and falls down easy

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Keeping pounding the ball. These 3 and 4 yard runs can turn into longer runs later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.