Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I’ve said this before and I will pound this drum forever: Read and react defenses can not succeed in this league anymore. You have to get downhill and you have to challenge the offense and at least attempt to dictate. This defense is the epitome of passive.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Will the defense allowing that drive to happen somehow be blamed on Dak too? Since you know it's not enough for some just to blame Dak for his INTs, they now have to blame Dak for the defense playing poorly and giving up points.:rolleyes:

reddyuta

Reaction score
Eagles clearly have a better team,we need to play perfect football to win against them.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I think as a coach, would have been good to call a TO before that 4th down attempt. First half so doesn’t matter if we waste one. They had all the momentum, defense looked tired and sped up to get there. Two great plays by our vets Kearse and Tank to try and stop it before, they need some support.

Ken

Reaction score
Can someone tell Quinn to tell his guys....the only way to stop the scrum bs is to push against it. If everyone is in the air on defense, you have no leverage/power to push against OL that are low and pushing.

I should not have to tell them this.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
D is terrible. Oh well, it’s an entertaining team. Just don’t expect stops. This team is soft in the middle. But that rugby scrum is hard to stop
And used to be illegal....probably still is....but it's vs Dallas....so it's ok now.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The way they run their QB sneak is hard to stop. Surprised other teams don't work that into their game plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.