Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Fantastic first half. Philly looks tired and like they just want to go home lol… they don’t have an answer for the Dallas offense, and the Dallas D is bottling up Jalen.

Great job all around. Great to watch Siriani frown and look down at his shoes all night lol

MS17

Reaction score
If the Cowboys continue this beatdown, we'll see a Cooper Rush 4th quarter highlight film. Eagles look deflated headed to the dressing room.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Show me a bad call. We’re just finally getting most of the legit penalties the opposing team commits. I’ve given up on the Micah holding calls. That’s never going to happen obviously
The PI they called early in the game was not PI. Forget on who but Collinsworth also mentioned it.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Yeah they need to change that up
To be fair, Falcons first round doesn't scare me no matter where we play. Though then probably having to go on the road to Philly and San Francisco will suck but they are both most likely going to go 14-3 to.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I saw a holding by Tyler Smith that wasn't called. But I saw holding on Goedert (Parsons) that didn't get called either. But two picked up flags? What is going on with these refs?
Lamb definitely didn’t commit a penalty. The other was iffy. But there have been tons of iffy on Philly. This is a daily called game, which feels one sided to us because we usually get porked. When we don’t, it seems like we’re getting all the calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.