Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What are you basing that statement on? Or are you just whining as usual?
I think hes basing it on the fact he had a wide open TE but threw it right to the DE and saw the DE right in his face too

Creeper

Reaction score
We cannot defend the middle of the field inside 10 yards. Everyone hits those 7-8 yard passes to get 3rd and 1.

Barr needs to catch that interception. That's a play champions make.

I wonder if the Eagles run that QB sneak for the TD is Hankins is playing.

Dak is playing better but that first INT was abysmal. No excuse for that. He go careless and he needs to stop losing focus in games.

CeeDee is going great, but can anyone else get open and catch the ball? Dak to CeeDee is not going to be there in the 2nd half as the Eagles will make an adjustment.

I am not sure we can run the football today. It looks to me like the Eagles are bottling that up. Zeke has 12 for 24 and Pollard has 4 for 6. Maybe try to get him in space and throw to him.

Please throw away those stupid fake end around's back to Dak for a loss of 10 yards. Those plays never work for Dallas because they are not good at deception.

Dallas needs to score on its opening possession in the second half. And whoever gets the ball last will win this game it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.