Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
They are back to not being able to get off the field on 3rd down because Parsons can’t sniff the QB anymore on a regular basis. They were only a good defense when he was unstoppable. Now that’s he’s not, the defense isn’t anything special at all.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How is it possible for a team to go from the best past rush in the nfl to completely non existent for weeks now, zero, none nada..what adjustment have opponents made and boys haven’t for that to happen
The teams have adjusted to the fact that we are using 5th and 6th string guys at CB.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Minshew is better than Dak…

A lot of QBs over the years have shown they can play better when they are on a better offense. Philly is loaded. They have two of the top WRs in the league, a top TE, possibly the best OL in the league and a top-notch RB. Only a bad QB wouldn't succeed with that.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Wish we had a GM...Philly absolutely STOLE Brown from Tennessee....Booger probably would have leaked out that he would be willing to give TWO #1's for him.
uhm.... Lamb has killed Brown, and he will make about 15 million less next year.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
It's one thing not to have any sacks against the Eagles OL, but this defense hardly got any sacks against the Texans and Jaguars. One of the worst DLs in the NFL right now.
We can't get sacks with blitzes. Or against backup players. The pass rush has just died the last few weeks.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I guarantee you! Tom Brady will rise from the grave and destroy this team in the first round. Brady has sucked the last 4 or 5 game. Watch him get super well against Dallas only to lose the following week. I hope Jerry cleans house next year. Especially in the coaching staff. McCarthy, Moored and Quinn... See ya!!!!!!

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Eagle O is just excellent this year even with Hurts out.
Agreed. I can’t stand them but man their FO absolutely knocked it out the park this year. To think this team has a potential top ten pick coming to boot

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Nope. But the games are fun if you forget about actually trying to win. Just enjoy the entertainment
Hoping we can win can actually be entertaining.
Heck, I'm hoping even now though the conclusion looks inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.