Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My last Joseph comment. How does the defense look without him? They may give up 50, before the night is over.

He was bad, but the whole defense has been terrible.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak is amazing after he makes a pass to a wide open Schultz on a crossing route with a clean pocket and all day to throw, after the Eagles fumbled..

Mishew sucks but our defense sucks worse..

Love the story-line

Bagman

Reaction score
2 outstretched white jerseys on that play courtesy of Philly holding, but they find the Dallas DB for holding. Nice job zebras

TheHerd

Reaction score
No pass rush means no defense for us. Last 3 weeks we haven't gotten pressure to speak of and it's shown. People are complaining about Dak but we should be deeply concerned about the defense. We aren't going anywhere with defense like this.
I’m covered about both. I’ve been calling out the defense for 8 weeks. Micah covered up a lot of stench earlier. He’s become human, and the defense is embarrassing.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Don’t think this game would even be close if Hurts played. He adds a big dimension to their running game. Earlier in the season we were keeping opponents under 20 points, now we’re having trouble keeping teams
under 30.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
We have so many holes on defense. Yiu can’t find. The. Without free agency and the draft. We’re going home early in the playoffs unless we run fir 200 and score 40.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Quinn just doesn’t learn….blitz, blitz, blitz, blitz…..leave everyone in man coverage, no one in the QBs passing lanes or even watching the QB. Constant picks and crosses and over/under routes, tons of bunch formations.

We will not win in the playoffs if the defense can’t hold a playoff team to 20 points.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The thing I didn't like about that defensive play-call is that we showed our hand way before the snap. Made it an easy read for Minshew.

ScalperX

Reaction score
These are the kinds of games that make offenses and defenses hate each other. The offense hasn’t been perfect, but you can’t expect them to have to score 40+ points a game.
Finally some sanity around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.