Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys Pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeper

Reaction score
After the first game between these two team I was certain that the Cowboys would win the 2nd game. But with all the injuries now I don't think so. The defense is really beat up missing two CBs, Hankins, LVE and Williams with Armstrong hanging by a thread, if he plays at all. The Eagles starting Minshew helps a bit but the Eagles OL is still healthy and that is going to make a big difference against the Cowboys depleted defense.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ho Ho Ho! It's toasty inside AT&T Stadium. Will the team deliver an early Christmas present? Or will the Eagles leave a D-cell battery lump of coal in Cowboys fans' stockings?

Game starts today at 3:25 pm CT.
Whats up with BP? Hope he's doing well! Go Cowboys!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Injures stacked high, it doesn't look good for Cowboys fans. But I believe in Christmas miracles! The Cowboys will win today!

rambo2

Reaction score
Game means squat thanks to the Cowboys last week debacle. What a shame.
That isn't true. Like I said above the pressure will build if Philly loses. If Philly loses and Dallas wins again on Thursday, you will have a Philly team that has a qb issue going into their game next week.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I am looking forward to see what lb'ers are playing. It would be cool to see a lot of cox(if he is active) and clark. I want to see joseph step up and have a good game. Hopefully they have some good plays for Hendershot

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Injures stacked high, it doesn't look good for Cowboys fans. But I believe in Christmas miracles! The Cowboys will win today!

I think Philadelphia could have a let down because even though they’re not guaranteed the 1 seed yet, this doesn’t have big ramifications if they lose

rambo2

Reaction score
I think Philadelphia could have a let down because even though they’re not guaranteed the 1 seed yet, this doesn’t have big ramifications if they lose
Back to back road games as well with a short week.

rambo2

Reaction score
I think that we might see Turpin get some touches on offense today.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Back to back road games as well with a short week.

Against the 5-9 Saints though. Philly would have to lose to them AND the giants in Philly, the team they beat worse than any team this season. Also Hurts can be back for it if he needs to be. I’m not one for guaranteeing anything, but the odds of Philadelphia losing out are pretty close to 0.

Any other scenario and this game is a “oh well, no biggie” for either team if they lose

Status
Not open for further replies.