Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys Pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambo2

Reaction score
Against the 5-9 Saints though. Philly would have to lose to them AND the giants in Philly, the team they beat worse than any team this season. Also Hurts can be back for it if he needs to be. I’m not one for guaranteeing anything, but the odds of Philadelphia losing out are pretty close to 0.

Any other scenario and this game is a “oh well, no biggie” for either team if they lose
Also, the Hurts injury is serious. It will affect his play and he easily could take another hit and be knocked out again.

shabazz

Reaction score
Rolling blackouts here so gonna have to find an open bar showing the game

Can't wait till we all have electric cars to add to our power grid......i don't foresee any issues whatsoever:rolleyes:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Also, the Hurts injury is serious. It will affect his play and he easily could take another hit and be knocked out again.

depends on how you define serious. It’s still only a grade 1, the least severe kind, and It’s a 3-4 week injury, and with sprains there is little risk of further injury if you rest; But 3 weeks from now he should be quite a bit better

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please take it to Philthy today Dallas!! I don't have allot faith we get the NFC championship if we win but I don't care at this point I just want to beat up on Philthy at home on Christmas Eve!!:flagwave::thumbup::clap::grin:
5b21df4844bcf59431689de6ff1be97a.jpg

rambo2

Reaction score
depends on how you define serious. It’s a 3-4 week injury, and with sprains there is little risk of further injury; it’ll may simply inhibit his ability to drive the footbal. But 3 weeks from now he should be quite a bit better
It is serious because it certainly will affect his play and he can easily get hurt worse.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
It is serious because it certainly will affect his play and he can easily get hurt worse.

where are you reading this? It’s grade 1, the least severe… as long as he rests for a few weeks he’ll be fine.
The “breaking news” of its severity was only about the location of the sprain, which still has the same timetable

It would have been a bigger impact on if he were to try to play today, but that’s not an issue

rambo2

Reaction score
where are you reading this? It’s grade 1, the least severe… as long as he rests for a few weeks he’ll be fine.
The “breaking news” of its severity was only about the location of the sprain, which still has the same timetable

It would have been a bigger impact on if he were to try to play today, but that’s not an issue
If the Eagles lose and the Cowboys win on Thursday. The Eagles will have an issue at qb and could very well bring Hurts back next week.

Bing

Reaction score
Feels like a meaningless game for me. Anyone else feel the same?
Meaningless? No. But is it any more special then any other game like some are trying to make it out to be? No again. It's just another game just like any other week. Win or lose, makes little difference. Dallas will be in the playoffs. All this crap about what seed and who we might play etc is all just a bunch of BS. If we are afraid to play a certain team on their turf then we dont deserve to be in the playoffs anyway

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Feels like a meaningless game for me. Anyone else feel the same?

Yes, we all want Dallas to win every game they play but all that matters right now is getting ready for Brady's Bucs.

I hope this coaching staff is smart enough to start preparing for them now but I wouldn't put money on it.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
If the Eagles lose and the Cowboys win on Thursday. The Eagles will have an issue at qb and could very well bring Hurts back next week.

I think it depends on how they lose. I don’t think losing to an NFC contender in Dallas will predict what can happen next week. Again, 5-9 saints. Giants in Philly. It’s as unlikely as anything could possibly be. The 1 seed is done, all that’s at stake now is if Dallas is 4 in TB or 5 in SF

Last edited:

Bing

Reaction score
Yes, we all want Dallas to win every game they play but all that matters right now is getting ready for Brady's Bucs.

I hope this coaching staff is smart enough to start preparing for them now but I wouldn't put money on it.

Who says we are going to play the Bucs? I'm not even sure Tampa will win another game this season let alone make the playoffs, they look done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.