Philadelphia Inquirer: Eagles locker room is fractured

CWR

Reaction score
Until he didn't. TO led the charge that was anti-Romo.
Was that after he was gone though? Honest question because clearly i can't remember. It's still dbag-ish, but imo not as bad when it's not your qb you are insulting.

kskboys

Reaction score
Scoring TDs is.:grin:
Unless you're taking all the glory for yourself and not involving your teammates. Which has a twofold bad effect. Firstly, the effort from your teammates will start lagging, and secondly, when the playoffs come you will need those teammates to make plays. If those teammates are not being used regularly, there is a good chance they won't be ready when the time comes. Oh, and one more. Sooner or later resentments are going to build. So, no scoring TD's in any way you can during the season is not necessarily the path to super bowls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
Was that after he was gone though? Honest question because clearly i can't remember. It's still dbag-ish, but imo not as bad when it's not your qb you are insulting.
It was during, and it was bad. TO led the team divide against Romo and Witten. Ridiculously childish stuff.

Reactions: CWR

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Unless you're taking all the glory for yourself and not involving your teammates. Which has a twofold bad effect. Firstly, the effort from your teammates will start lagging, and secondly, when the playoffs come you will need those teammates to make plays. If those teammates are not being used regularly, there is a good chance they won't be ready when the time comes. Oh, and one more. Sooner or later resentments are going to build. So, no scoring TD's in any way you can during the season is not necessarily the path to super bowls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course, if you're having success throwing or handing off, it's better for everyone. I'm just saying that if you need the QB to run TDs, it's better that he can.