Philadelphia Inquirer: Eagles locker room is fractured

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Hold on there. This was just a few months ago...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38653256/cowboys-ceedee-lamb-admits-being-frustrated-loss-49ers

"In last weekend's 42-10 loss to the San Francisco 49ers, Lamb, who caught four passes for 49 yards, was visibly upset, standing off to the side and at times disengaged from his teammates, including Dak Prescott..."

I love CD, so let's not pass AJ off completely as a diva character thing, and act all holier than thou about our players. CD was no different, just to a lesser extent. Good times and bad times can do different things to different players. Seems that WRs seem to get the most attention on that front.

That being said, happy to see Philly imploding. Hope it keeps up, but slowly so we can savor it longer haha.
Good call, I knew about the CD talk to Big Mike about his touches after the 9ers Game, he definetely went about it the right way, lets hope he continues on the right path in the future.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You've got to hope it doesn't get too bad in the next couple of weeks that they blow it all up and get rid of that clown Sirianni.

Just be "bad enough" that they keep him as HC for next season as he looks like a total fraud and I'd prefer he stays at the helm and crashes the ship on the rocks.......slowly.
Let them get rid of him. I get nauseated just seeing his incredibly punchable face.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cowboys running game is a wreck. They are very limited when it comes to controlling the clock or scoring close to the goal line.

Okay cut Zeke and save some cap space but you still have to replace him. The replacement doesn't have to be a HOF.

However, he does have to be a functional part of the running game. One of those rookie RB's in rounds 2-4 would have done nicely.
Is this the thread you in which you meant to put this? Maybe it's a reply to someone I'm ignoring.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Cut to the real spill, AJ doesn't believe in the QB and he's voicing it. Teams looking for a WR1 should be calling Philly this off-season.

kskboys

Reaction score
AJ Brown and Swift are sick and tired of Hurts vulturing TDs inside the 5 yard line. Everyone else does the dirty work and Hurts gets all the credit.
Believe it or not, there is something to that. Glory hogs at QB don't win super bowls. Hurts almost did, prolly his last appearance. Same w/ Cam. A running glory hog at QB might make one super bowl, but that appears to be the limit. Even Kapernick made one, but man did he suck after that.

kskboys

Reaction score
He'd have to be a real G to pull that off. Lol. TO was a different animal. One thing I'll say about TO was he defended his qb. AJ would rather throw his under the bus.
Until he didn't. TO led the charge that was anti-Romo.

kskboys

Reaction score
There could be something to that, although it's his job to get TDs in the surest way possible.
Have to slightly disagree. His job is to get the team to the super bowl. Constantly running the ball from the QB position is not conducive to super bowls.