Philly had only 3 penalties in GB game

Thrill99

Reaction score
And I don't think there were any on the offense. This is a huge difference between us and them. They don't have to overcome any penalties once they have the ball. We have 8-12 every game we have to overcome. This will be our downfall in the playoffs. Wait and see....

bewp7

Reaction score
u right

we saw it last year and nothing was fixed

idk how that wasnt priority ONE from this coaching staff but here we are!

o sorry cowboys are #2 most penalty Denver is the worse this year so I guess they are a little better

Bagman

Reaction score
Lets see.....50 running plays X 5 offensive linemen. Thats 250 perfectly executed blocks without a single hook, arm bar or hand placement beyond the rule. Or ...a group of officials who let the guys play football. I have no beef with that. Its just that we get the pickiest, ticky tack set of refs every week. You CANNOT tell me that we aren't executing, but somehow the Eagles can throw a no-hitter literally every week. There's definitely a different approach to calling a game when we are playing.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
And I don't think there were any on the offense. This is a huge difference between us and them. They don't have to overcome any penalties once they have the ball. We have 8-12 every game we have to overcome. This will be our downfall in the playoffs. Wait and see....
what bothers me the most is pre-snap penalties. penalties during the play happen, although some of those are avoidable. but pre-snap penalties just kill you.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Such a well disciplined team:rolleyes:

One would have thought they were the Packers, Patriots, Steelers or Giants

Well they played the Packers who you all say never get called for penalties because Rodgers is their BFF, right? Packers had 4 penalties last night. So now are y'all going to add Philly to the list of the refs favorites all with the purpose of screwing the regularly disciplined Cowboys team who just get wronged at every possible turn by the big bad ref boogeymen?

cowboyec

Reaction score
Lets see.....50 running plays X 5 offensive linemen. Thats 250 perfectly executed blocks without a single hook, arm bar or hand placement beyond the rule. Or ...a group of officials who let the guys play football. I have no beef with that. Its just that we get the pickiest, ticky tack set of refs every week. You CANNOT tell me that we aren't executing, but somehow the Eagles can throw a no-hitter literally every week. There's definitely a different approach to calling a game when we are playing.
no doubt.

MarcusRock

Reaction score

Oh lawd, the persecution!

cowboyec

Reaction score
Well they played the Packers who you all say never get called for penalties because Rodgers is their BFF, right? Packers had 4 penalties last night. So now are y'all going to add Philly to the list of the refs favorites all with the purpose of screwing the regularly disciplined Cowboys team who just get wronged at every possible turn by the big bad ref boogeymen?
wow.
who could over come that.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
They had at least one on offence that was declined

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Yes it will. Didn't they have double digits last year against the Niners? Seems to be the norm here for years.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Absolutely.

Don't know if the Eagles will go all the way, but they're definitely beating us in that category

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Well for one thing a lot of NFL fans on twitter have noticed the Eagles O Line is false starting a lot. Them not getting called for penalties isn't always because of the Eagles OLine not committing them, but because the Refs just choose to let them slide with similar things the Cowboys OLine often gets flagged for.

ESisback

Reaction score
Well for one thing a lot of NFL fans on twitter have noticed the Eagles O Line is false starting a lot. Them not getting called for penalties isn't always because of the Eagles OLine not committing them, but because the Refs just choose to let them slide with similar things the Cowboys OLine often gets flagged for.

I think they’re simply more reactive to what the Cowboys do, just like the press—more attention, more detail, more drama, more everything. Not easy to prove, which they use.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
One of my gifts in life is I can actually dictate how the Cowboys game is going and I can legitimately call if there is about to be a flag thrown to slow us down. I'm not kidding when I say I've had friends watching a game with me thinking I cheated when I say "here comes a holding call" and it happens 1 to 2 plays later. I actually remember in the game thread during the Packers game I said to "watch for a hold on this drive" in OT.

Bagman

Reaction score
One of my gifts in life is I can actually dictate how the Cowboys game is going and I can legitimately call if there is about to be a flag thrown to slow us down. I'm not kidding when I say I've had friends watching a game with me thinking I cheated when I say "here comes a holding call" and it happens 1 to 2 plays later. I actually remember in the game thread during the Packers game I said to "watch for a hold on this drive" in OT.
Im in the same boat. My son and I call them "the drive stallers". You can see momentum building for Dallas and BAM, here comes a drive staller.

ESisback

Reaction score
Im in the same boat. My son and I call them "the drive stallers". You can see momentum building for Dallas and BAM, here comes a drive staller.

Most times they’re legit, and our fault. That said, the ‘perfect’ timing of these flags often seems too coincidental.