Philly had only 3 penalties in GB game

shabazz

Reaction score
Well they played the Packers who you all say never get called for penalties because Rodgers is their BFF, right? Packers had 4 penalties last night. So now are y'all going to add Philly to the list of the refs favorites all with the purpose of screwing the regularly disciplined Cowboys team who just get wronged at every possible turn by the big bad ref boogeymen?

Wow, 4 whole penalties the entire game.....i wonder if any of them were non- subjective like holding, roughing, and wound up canceling a TD......yeah, probably not.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, 4 whole penalties the entire game.....i wonder if any of them were non- subjective like holding, roughing, and wound up canceling a TD......yeah, probably not.
Yeah, it's not the quantity but the quality sometimes.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah, it's not the quantity but the quality sometimes.

agree 100%. Think back how many times we’ve seen Brady or Rodgers teams flagged on a last minute drive for holding……now think back how many questionable holding calls we’ve seen on Romo and Dak led offenses on their last minute drives. I’ve seen both of our Qbs have to gross 120 yards just to net 70 yards to overcome these “ coincidentally timely” penalties.

it’s become a running joke at this point

Last edited: