Philly stadium PA boos Wentz

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Carson Wentz is 32nd in the NFL in Total QBR.

Among qualified QBs, only Dwayne Haskins is worse.

@Risen Star Ms. Wentz, I hope you’ve been “extra special” to your husband lately. He’s not a good QB and it takes a strong woman like yourself to stand by him. It’s admirable.

There are even some Cowboys fans who will hold Dak to higher Standards than Wentz, even though Wentz is the higher draft pick.

bandfan

Reaction score
One must assume they went into their archives to make their sound tracks then realized all of them were just booing.....

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Don't compare you bums in texas to green bay fans. they are actually part owners of the team and aren't nasty but way more passionate and aren't selling all their tickets to make up their PSL fees
We are talking about the class and behavior. Drunken loud and boisterous doesn’t define fandom.

Fans are selling their tickets cause they aren’t happy with the product and Jethro has them locked in.

I bet most of y’all haven’t even been to games.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Carson Wentz is 32nd in the NFL in Total QBR.

Among qualified QBs, only Dwayne Haskins is worse.

@Risen Star Ms. Wentz, I hope you’ve been “extra special” to your husband lately. He’s not a good QB and it takes a strong woman like yourself to stand by him. It’s admirable.

Wentz has been awful. But it’s been two weeks.

Baker has a higher QBR than Dak two weeks in, for example...

J817

Reaction score
We are talking about the class and behavior. Drunken loud and boisterous doesn’t define fandom.

Fans are selling their tickets cause they aren’t happy with the product and Jethro has them locked in.

This is actually a good point tbh.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Return fire! I'm so glad I'm listening to vibrant music right now!

Nav22

Reaction score
Wentz has been awful. But it’s been two weeks.

Baker has a higher QBR than Dak two weeks in, for example...
But waiting to talk trash until Wentz is no longer as low as 32nd is no fun.
:thumbup:

Valkyr

Reaction score
Well, Wentz and Dak definitely have one thing in common, they'll both be bald as Terry Bradshaw in a few years.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
But waiting to talk trash until Wentz is no longer as low as 32nd is no fun.
:thumbup:

Fair enough.

Just making the point that 2 weeks is not a large sample size. Doubt Wentz ends up 32nd. Doubt Baker finishes with a higher QBR than Dak.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We have a lot of internet fans from the northeast. Many from PA. They have abandoned and hate their local team for some reason.

I don’t know any natives from this area who aren’t Cowboy fans. They may hate Jerry and don’t approve always complaining but they still follow and root the Cowboys on.

J817

Reaction score
Yep

We never had this problem at Texas Stadium.

I hate to admit this, but I live literally down the street from the stadium and have never set foot in it before. Not because I don’t love the Cowboys, because I do. I just don’t want spend money on mediocrity. Not when I can just watch it at a bar, friends house or the comfort of my own living room. I haven’t bought Cowboy memorabilia in years. I think a Roy Williams (SS) was the last jersey I bought lol.