Philly stadium PA boos Wentz

Flamma

Reaction score
Shoot I wore dallas T.O. jersey to chickies and petes in south philly. Where ole boy is always at with that damn eagles hat that flaps lol. They were talking trash and cussing at me but I loved it cuz I knew they was pissed

I have a T.O. jersey too. The only place I took it off was when I entered a Pagan bar. But other than that, I couldn't care less who liked it or not.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I understand what you're trying to say. But I am sorry. A group of 30 men picking on one person isnt because the one they are picking on is weak. Its because they are. It wasnt one person smelling weakness. Trust me. It was a group that started getting more and more rowdy as the game continued to go the Cowboys way and the alcohol was flowing. Im not being emotional at all. I just find it funny you are sitting there calling me out as opposed to saying yeah. Some fans are stupid. I have a background in martial arts and again I am not afraid or weak by any means. The people who thought it was cool to pick on the guy alone are the weak ones my friend.

Now I have seen this happen at Buffalo games as well so I am not saying Philly is the only place I've seen it. However. The day after the game in Buffalo i wasnt treated the way I was in philly trying to get a cheesesteak. Its just not a friendly city. And thats my opinion. Pouring beer on a child isnt ok no matter the situation.
You remind me of a friend of mine always leaving out details that would change how the story would be received smh. I don't think you mentioned 30 people before. If,you did I missed it and if I did my apologies. I'd agree 30 on 1 is weak. We all know some fans are stupid but I'm calling you out for your anecdotal call out of Philly like we can't find horror stories anywhere else. If we know some fans are stupid calling out an entire city unless the entire city did something to you is silly talk that in other more serious context would be called out for what it is. Speaking about Philly as bad is something I disagree with and that's how we got here lol

Last edited:

phildadon86

Reaction score
You remind me of a friend of mine always leaving out details that would change how the story would be received smh. I don't think you mentioned 30 people before. If,you did I missed it and if I did my apologies. I'd agree 30 on 1 is weak. We all know some fans are stupid but I'm calling you out for your anecdotal call out of Philly like we can't find horror stories anywhere else. If we know some fans are stupid calling out an entire city unless the entire city did something to you is silly talk that in other more serious context would be called out for what it is. Speaking about Philly as bad is something I disagree with and that's how we got here lol
Ah fair point. And i agree. Some of the people were extremely nice. I just found it weird when i was told I shouldnt wear my jersey on the Monday because I may have my cheesesteak spit in. I found that kind of gross lol

lukin2006

Reaction score
I heard the boos when watching some of the games. Could not quite believe they did that. Philadelphia is a crap town with terrible fans and sports franchises. they trash talk like no other fans (Detroit fans are up there for trash talk) and have so little success across all there sports...LOL...they are so ridiculous.

Tussinman

Reaction score
I heard the boos when watching some of the games. Could not quite believe they did that. Philadelphia is a crap town with terrible fans and sports franchises. they trash talk like no other fans (Detroit fans are up there for trash talk) and have so little success across all there sports...LOL...they are so ridiculous.
This x10

LOL at spinning trashy hooligan fans as "passionate".

If Wentz pulled a Jamarcus Russel and came into the season 50lbs overweight or decided to sit out ? Sure boo him. Have him go out there and literally try his hardest and still boo him ? That's pretty F%#%# up.

Reminds me of a golf forum I post on some young cocky late teenage kid who had never won a tournmanet came in bragging about how he was going to get a web.com tour card because "I want it so badly and i'm investing everything into it". Half there people where like "ohhh this kid is so confident and passionate" while the real golfers could see through the BS and was like "this kid is delusional and out of touch, he's disrespecting high level golfers that work 10x harder than him every day by basically saying i'm going to come off the street and take your job".

Philly fans are definately the latter of the 2

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Ah fair point. And i agree. Some of the people were extremely nice. I just found it weird when i was told I shouldnt wear my jersey on the Monday because I may have my cheesesteak spit in. I found that kind of gross lol
Some people like telling them Philly horror stories that most times they haven't even experienced but heard from the next person. I've had many a cheesesteak with my Cowboys gear on and its just a lot of smack talk at worst. Its a lot of Boys fans in Philly too so that's why I don't believe that's a common thing that person told you. Heck you can see them making you cheeses take most places so when are they going to spit in it?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Philadelphia is an awesome city with great fans and franchises. Well some of them obviously.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Some people like telling them Philly horror stories that most times they haven't even experienced but heard from the next person. I've had many a cheesesteak with my Cowboys gear on and its just a lot of smack talk at worst. Its a lot of Boys fans in Philly too so that's why I don't believe that's a common thing that person told you. Heck you can see them making you cheeses take most places so when are they going to spit in it?
Thats why I was confused when I went to Jims and saw the glass panel lol. Im saying what people at the hotel were saying. I didnt actually have my food spit in lol. Maybe it was just different for me being from Toronto Canada. I dont know.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Hennessy, just remember - those are the same jag Eagles fans who cheered Irvin going down. I get what you’re saying but the Eagles and their fans and their stupid song can eat a bag o’ *****.
I didn't say i like them but i respect the fandom and passion for the team

visionary

Reaction score
You can tell the sound guy is actually an eagles fan. He was probably praised for it. Gotta love the northeast. I can at least respect the passion they have. If the cowboys had a sound guy he would be too afraid of Jerry to do it. Texas cowboy fans are the worst fans.

Dem hard workin’ Texans looking for a handout from Uncle Jerry?

say it ain’t so