Philly/Washington MNF Game thread

CWR

Reaction score
I don't think it's worship but they are a good team and have been the most consistent in the NFC. It being a Cowboys board people don't like hearing the truth of the matter

8-0 is way too soon to say what they will be when the dust settles. Cowboys board or not some of yall are way to quick to crown them. It's embarrassing.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Allen is an old school player. Would love to have him here. I have a feeling people wouldn't run on us up the middle like they do now.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
People who are saying the league is fixed and more WWE than sport might be right.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is the Great Eagle team? Hurts idk...they may come back to the pack

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Geez, but I love how the defense forces a 3 and out. Would have loved our defense to do that yesterday. SMH...yesterday's game still hurts.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
These commanders playing with guts......just turned on the tube. Hoping the eagles lose just to stop all the media from kissing arse to the eagles.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
People who are saying the league is fixed and more WWE than sport might be right.
No, the entire integrity of the game and sports betting all rest on its validity.

If it is rigged it’s the greatest coverup in US History. Amazing in this era not a single whistleblower or investigation.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
did Joe just say they are counting on an extra stop at home, so they kicked it? It's 4th and 18 at your like 10 lol