Philly/Washington MNF Game thread

Surfguy

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Redline360

Reaction score
Incoming Washington gets screwed of another fiest down forcing philly to have it one last time

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
No, the entire integrity of the game and sports betting all rest on its validity.

If it is rigged it’s the greatest coverup in US History. Amazing in this era not a single whistleblower or investigation.
Then they need to train the refs better because they suck. Missed calls are a part of humanity, but at least be consistent.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Geez, but I love how the defense forces a 3 and out. Would have loved our defense to do that yesterday. SMH...yesterday's game still hurts.

Skins have invested a lot in their defensive line, and it shows. Not that it makes them a great team.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Or they could just be reacting to something happening that they didn't like. Tough call.

I've noticed I don't see posts here about games being fixed when the Cowboys roll a team by 20. I wonder why?

It’s only rigged if I don’t win!

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Or they could just be reacting to something happening that they didn't like. Tough call.

I've noticed I don't see posts here about games being fixed when the Cowboys roll a team by 20. I wonder why?
You didn't see the complaints about the missed fumble by some of the posters vs the bears?

speedkilz88

Reaction score

There has been plenty of talk on this board about the calls even when the Cowboys win big.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Then they need to train the refs better because they suck. Missed calls are a part of humanity, but at least be consistent.

Too bad refs aren't perfect like players and coaches, who never have screw ups in every game. They need to train better.