Phillyburbs Blogs - Thank You Dallas Cowboys

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. "

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Philly fans will always envy Dallas as long as the Eagles can boast this::trophy: (*damn, that never gets old!*)!! Now, they're jealous of the Romo Empire, too? It must suck to be an Eaglet fan!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Now, dat right der is wat I calls me some "dialogueing"!!

This idiot did nothing but make all eagle fans become more stupid than they already are...

:laugh2:

doomsday31

Reaction score
as the little known caligula said "Oderint Dum Metuant" --- let them hate as long as they fear

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
BoysRule2;1738848 said:
blogs.phillyburbs.com/blo...&cat=9

Thank you Dallas Cowboys
It was reported yesterday that Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys have agreed to a deal guaranteeing him $31 million of a six-year deal. Thank you Dallas for handing over any opportunity you had of winning the NFC for the next six-years.

I am so tired of this ridiculous love affair the networks have with “Romo” whenever a Dallas Cowboy game is on television. “He’s fun to watch.” So was Michael Vick but other than fantasy points and video games did he win the big one? Well unless you count winning jail time as a possibility, no. Teams were catching up to Vick and teams are also catching up to Tony Romo.

The game is out on Tony Romo. Romo starts off hot and teams catch up to him throughout the season. Take a look at 2006, his first season with the Cowboys as a starting quarter back he went 6-6 with a playoff appearance that will go down in history for all of the wrong reasons. Did you hear that Cowboys fans, 6-6!

This season Romo has gone 6-1 which is exceptional and leads the division. However, look at the passing defenses that Romo has beaten? He beat a Giants defense in disarray, a Vikings defense that even made Reggie Brown look good, a Bills defense that can barely stop Chad Pennington, a Miami defense that hasn’t shown up all season, and a Chicago defense that looks more like the 1997 Bears than the 2007 Bears. Newsflash – he is overrated!

Watch Romo’s game from a mechanical standpoint. His throws are erratic, he makes terrible decisions, and more often than not is bailed out by a great core of receivers and good running game. When has Tony Romo won the Cowboys an important game? Anyone? Beuler, Beuler?

Enough crowing about the Super Bowls you won in the nineties. Take your shots at Donovan McNabb all that you want but you crumbs would take him in a heartbeat if he was available. The same way you sold soul to the Devil himself, Mr. Terrell Owens.

The bottom line is if you want a quarterback that will turn out to be the most over-hyped sensation in years leading your team, well Cowboy fans you got him. Good luck with the next six-years. Hey, at least you have Wade Phillips coaching the team. Doh!

You can pretty much substitute "Donovan McNabb's NFL career" in place of "Tony Romo" in this article. :lmao:

morieeel

Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1739421 said:
You can pretty much substitute "Donovan McNabb's NFL career" in place of "Tony Romo" in this article. :lmao:
OKAY:
When has DONALD DUCK MCFLABB won the EAGLES an important game? Anyone? Beuler, Beuler?

Yep, you're right!! :laugh1:

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
nyc;1739064 said:
I found the bloggers picture!

eagles_fan-796487.jpg

And his wife!

p1_eagles_fan_2.jpg

Wasnt she in Porky's?
peliculas.3740.IMAGEN1.jpg

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
stasheroo;1739260 said:
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. "
Old School.

Best Will Ferrell Movie Ever.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
No! What you smell is this author's utter jealousy of seeing what Romo is accomplishing and knowing that the Dallas Cowboys are soon taking over the NFCE for a while.

You're using the word "author" a bit generously here.

superpunk

Reaction score
joshjwc9;1739477 said:
:laugh2:

Same difference...

*edit*

Correction, nevermind, I was wrong...

I know what you're thinking, though. Old School ripped the debate scene off from Billy Madison.