Phily Wins the Divison and We are Lucky to be a WC!

HungryLion

Reaction score
The eagles could win the division.

I find it odd to call the division when the teams have the same record, and still play each other twice. Especially when the cowboys beat them twice last year.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys needed to get out to a significant lead early in the season with the way the schedule looks for both teams. That didn't happen.

Now we're left to hope Wentz goes down.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Last week philly was garbage, now they are winning the division, pretty cool

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The Eagles were not that impressive against the Jets. Minnesota might whip that butt next week.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Over react much? Look at the teams Philthy lost to and look at ours, Philthy was also lucky to beat GB.
That cuts both ways. Philly is two dropped passes from 5-0...I mean literally where the passes bounced off the palms of the receiver's hands. They played without their two top receivers against Detroit. Philly beat Green Bay because their coaching staff outcoached Green Bay's staff. Why can't we outcoach a good team's staff?

jujoboys

Reaction score
Yes, you heard it hear first, Dallas will be a possible wild card only!!

We are not playing good football but neither are the Eagles. The Eagles' secondary is a wreck and they have absolutely no pass rush. Prior to yesterday the Eagles had 3 sacks in 4 games. Yesterday's 10 sacks were fool's gold due to the QB situation with NY. Even with that big win over the Jets yesterday the Eagles' fan base is roasting Carson Wentz today. The Eagles won 31-6 but 2 of those TDs were fluky TDs by the defense. Both were horrible plays by a QB that probably doesn't really belong in the NFL. Wentz was only 17 of 29 for 189 yards.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
We are not playing good football but neither are the Eagles. The Eagles' secondary is a wreck and they have absolutely no pass rush. Prior to yesterday the Eagles had 3 sacks in 4 games. Yesterday's 10 sacks were fool's gold due to the QB situation with NY. Even with that big win over the Jets yesterday the Eagles' fan base is roasting Carson Wentz today. The Eagles won 31-6 but 2 of those TDs were fluky TDs by the defense. Both were horrible plays by a QB that probably doesn't really belong in the NFL. Wentz was only 17 of 29 for 189 yards.

I dont know why anyone is roasting Wentz. His OL is garbage and all his receivers drop balls like Cooper. He's been hung out to dry by that offense so far this season.

jujoboys

Reaction score
I dont know why anyone is roasting Wentz. His OL is garbage and all his receivers drop balls like Cooper. He's been hung out to dry by that offense so far this season.

Well they are. I have watched several Eagles' games and the Eagles' WRs have had some big drops for him. The Atlanta game Algholor dropped a potential game winner. However, I have also watched some games where the blocking was not bad and Wentz seemed to be struggling. He has a tendency to throw high balls at times. Wentz hasn't faced any more pressure than Dak has just faced against the Saints and Packers. Against the Packers Wentz did not get sacked and only had 2 QB hits. I know he threw 3 TD passes in that game but he did not look that good. He was only 16 of 27 for 160 yards. They won because of their running game and bad play calling by the Packers the last 2 times the Packers got the ball. Compare that to Dak getting sacked 3 times and having 8 QB hits against GB. And Dak wasn't getting hit because he was holding the ball too long. Most of the time he was having to rush it out to avoid sacks.

aria

Reaction score
That cuts both ways. Philly is two dropped passes from 5-0...I mean literally where the passes bounced off the palms of the receiver's hands. They played without their two top receivers against Detroit. Philly beat Green Bay because their coaching staff outcoached Green Bay's staff. Why can't we outcoach a good team's staff?
Huh, I didn’t know all of that...certainly does make a difference.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Well they are. I have watched several Eagles' games and the Eagles' WRs have had some big drops for him. The Atlanta game Algholor dropped a potential game winner. However, I have also watched some games where the blocking was not bad and Wentz seemed to be struggling. He has a tendency to throw high balls at times. Wentz hasn't faced any more pressure than Dak has just faced against the Saints and Packers. Against the Packers Wentz did not get sacked and only had 2 QB hits. I know he threw 3 TD passes in that game but he did not look that good. He was only 16 of 27 for 160 yards. They won because of their running game and bad play calling by the Packers the last 2 times the Packers got the ball. Compare that to Dak getting sacked 3 times and having 8 QB hits against GB. And Dak wasn't getting hit because he was holding the ball too long. Most of the time he was having to rush it out to avoid sacks.

I'm not trying to get into a Dak vs Wentz argument. There's plenty of that nonsense going on around here.

rwalters31

Reaction score
Hey, can you give me the World Series winner while you're at it? How about the points and the spread so daddy can parlay it.
I haven't watched baseball in half a century, are the Yankees still playing? It is easy to see the Eagles taking the Division as Dallas entered the season with half the team a MASH unit. This was NOT a health team to start with a lot of players missing training camp. A once powerful OL is a shell of its former self. Zeke is now just a down hill runner when he use to bounce to the outside instead of just running into the pile. The defense is still missing the most important player in a run stuffing DT. If we make it to 10-6 I will tell you that the Yankees will win the World Series!!!

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I haven't watched baseball in half a century, are the Yankees still playing? It is easy to see the Eagles taking the Division as Dallas entered the season with half the team a MASH unit. This was NOT a health team to start with a lot of players missing training camp. A once powerful OL is a shell of its former self. Zeke is now just a down hill runner when he use to bounce to the outside instead of just running into the pile. The defense is still missing the most important player in a run stuffing DT. If we make it to 10-6 I will tell you that the Yankees will win the World Series!!!
They aren't much better off than we are. Cox is playing hurt, they lost Malik Jackson for the year, I think Jernigan is coming back, Barnett was hurt four games, their CB situation is horrid, losing as many as their top four for at least a game. They went a game or two without Jeffrey and DJax, and DJax is still out. And they still are those two drops in the end zone off the palms of receivers from being 5-0. FFS, how do they do it? How the hell are they 3-2?

Tell me, is their coaching that much better??? What else could it be? If it is, let's switch coaching staffs right now.