News: PhinInsider: Brian Flores emerging as top candidate for Dolphins head coach position

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I hope. I seriously don’t get this. Why can’t they all wait til the playoffs are done? Just because their season is over doesn’t mean it’s over for the rest of us.

Zordon

Reaction score
I hope. I seriously don’t get this. Why can’t they all wait til the playoffs are done? Just because their season is over doesn’t mean it’s over for the rest of us.
I can't imagine having to prep for head coaching interviews and a playoff game in the same week. I agree with you, major distraction.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I live in Miami. Local reporters here say Dolphins aren’t leaning towards anybody yet.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Selfish behind folks smh

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I can't imagine having to prep for head coaching interviews and a playoff game in the same week. I agree with you, major distraction.
You agree because you're being selfish I guarantee if that was your own livelihood you'd feel different.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moving this back to the front page since several more threads have been created on it.

Reaction score
Hoping for at least another year from Richard if not longer. Marinelli/Garrett/McClay have done a great job building the roster and coaching them up but I'd really like the benefit of Richard's input and coaching in rounding out the secondary personnel. A dominant secondary would put this defense up into the stratosphere.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Shouldn't Richard prove himself as a defensive coordinator first? Not everyone who is successful as a DC can be successful as HC (ie Wade Phillips) Yet were convinced Richard will leapfrog the DC position.
Wasn't he the DC in Seattle?