Photo the Cowboys Never Wanted the Public to See

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think its just a time in history. I don't think the OP was making a big deal about it....I think its cool honestly but I wasn't alive then so I Find that type of stuff fascinating.
nah you think that pic tells the whole story, what if she surprised him ran up to him grabbed kiss before he could pull back? easy to misconstrue a picture isnt it??

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
3-F4826-E8-DDB0-449-C-8-ED1-605-FF0-C326-D8.jpg

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Can you imagine if camera phones existed back then?? Just think how many guys would have been caught with their hands in the "cookie jar".

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
nah you think that pic tells the whole story, what if she surprised him ran up to him grabbed kiss before he could pull back? easy to misconstrue a picture isnt it??
I don't know what the story is. I just find it fascinating regardless of what the story is. Hell if she grabbed him that's a even better narrative lol.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don't know what the story is. I just find it fascinating regardless of what the story is. Hell if she grabbed him that's a even better narrative lol.
nah no story here..anyone remember North Dallas forty, the white house and many things we will never know about what goes on behind the scenes. this is nothing

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
nah no story here..anyone remember North Dallas forty, the white house and many things we will never know about what goes on behind the scenes. this is nothing
The article the poster posted tells you what the story is lol. Its not really anything to assume.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I had that Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders poster on my wall when I was about 10.

blueblood70

Reaction score
pansies taking the 3 look out for the fake

ill take down 3 after all those mistakes..

DFWJC

Reaction score
I guess both parties were married to other people. So that part is not cool
But then again, it was a kiss unless more going on than we knew.
Plus Landry said no layers and Cheerleaders, but that was violated all of the time.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Candice Crawford was supposed to be off-limits from the players to fraternize with as well because she was working in the Cowboys media department when she started dating Romo.