Photo the Cowboys Never Wanted the Public to See

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This article came across my Facebook news feed today.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/arts-e...k4R7Vk3il5Itdia-441cHIVdpBdAeVIMO89vApQTePLRg

danny-white-kiss.jpg

cynde-lewis-dancing.jpg

Second cheerleader from the right.
X524474GFEE6Z76NI4A2QHTOTU.jpg
I always liked Danny White....apparently they were friends and it was just a peck, but the moment it was caught makes it look like a lot more than that. Atta boy Danny!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
She claimed it was simply two friends kissing each other's cheeks, so the picture may be more suggestive than it looks. I could not care less about the fraternizing rule. Both were married. I would have a different opinion if the kiss was mutually passionate between two individuals not married to each other.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
She claimed it was simply two friends kissing each other's cheeks, so the picture may be more suggestive than it looks. I could not care less about the fraternizing rule. Both were married. I would have a different opinion if the kiss was mutually passionate between two individuals not married to each other.

i looked at picture closely...they are not kissing each others cheeks....that is open mouth on open mouth....did i read your post correctly...was Randy White married to this cheerleader?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
i looked at picture closely...they are not kissing each others cheeks....that is open mouth on open mouth....did i read your post correctly...was Randy White married to this cheerleader?

It was Danny White not Randy White. He may have been married but I don’t think it was to that cheerleader.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Randy White? Someone else posted that?

You could be right but the picture is a still shot and that particular angle could mistakenly make it appear lips were touching.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It was Danny White not Randy White. He may have been married but I don’t think it was to that cheerleader.

oh man totally my bad..how could i confuse Randy and Danny?....i refuse to accept old age

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
oh man totally my bad..how could i confuse Randy and Danny?....i refuse to accept old age
Ha i know what you mean..lol

Anyway if would have been Randy he would have been on the ground on top of her kissing her after a punishing tackle.:flagwave: