Pic of TT?

rojan

Reaction score
Does anyone have a pic of TT??? Everyone is raving about how strong he is with his 6'1 225lbs frame but when I saw him vs. the Eagles he looked like a touthpick who was struggling to hold on to the ball.He didnt seem like nothing but a A.Cason to me. I dont know I could be wrong but he doesnt look like a guy capable of carrying the ball 25 times on a weekly basis.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Dude I don't have a pic but he's much bigger then Cason. As for the fumbles, they came after he was down with guys still ripping at the ball. BP spoke on that at his PC and said TT will be fine with that. BP wasn't worried at all. TT is definately BIG and STRONG enough to tote the rock 20 plus times a game. I look for him to have a big game tomorrow...

rojan

Reaction score
Man I remember that whole drive the ball wqas shaky in his hands...He didnt have control of the ball for the 4 runs...I was soo nervous..and the second time he fumbled the ball I saw just his arr and another persons arm and he looked like a thin and lanky 14 year old kid.....He mite have learned to hold the ball this week in practice and if not he will definitly do so before the season is out but right now he makes me nervous when he touches the ball..And as for the A.Cason thingy, I was gettin a little ahead of my self...I just wont to see him a lil bit more before I make him JJ's replacment.

Jimmie

Reaction score
I like TT, wonder what the chances are of getting an autographed ball. :star:

Reed

Reaction score
I think he needs a bigger shirt and a more ghetto hat, i would be interesting to see these guys dress more clean cut and act like their going to work and wear some proffesional stuff, nice picture by the way. On a side note i wish the nfl would allow coaches to wear suits and hats like they did back in the day. If i was coach I would want to wear a ww2 amry helmut, and command the field like general patton.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Reed said:
I think he needs a bigger shirt and a more ghetto hat, i would be interesting to see these guys dress more clean cut and act like their going to work and wear some proffesional stuff.

Freakin Unreal.

If 'ghetto' upsets you so much, go watch hockey.

Reed

Reaction score
it was a joke, im a yankees fan so i would just like to see my boys players go to work like the yankees do, its a ny kind of thing, dont get all upset at me, and im a yankees fan cause ive lived there past 10 years and lived in dallas till i was 9

TonyS

Reaction score
Reed said:
it was a joke, im a yankees fan so i would just like to see my boys players go to work like the yankees do, its a ny kind of thing, dont get all upset at me, and im a yankees fan cause ive lived there past 10 years and lived in dallas till i was 9

Don't feel like you've got to explain yourself for being a Yanks fan. They are the Cowboys of MLB. Its too bad A-rod and Sheffy acted like Larry & Mo during the series with the Angels, but they get to the postseason every year and make it interesting.

The way TT was dressed didn't bother me, it was more of a "feaux Ghetto" look like most of the NFL players sport, like TO. Its what they like. As long as they stay out of trouble and produce on the field, I don't care what they wear.

rojan

Reaction score
Man I hate the Yankees...I live in Cananda so I am a Jays fan ut i havent really watched baseball in a while cuz I cant stand thinkin about the no salary cap rule..It is soo gay..The yankess got the top players in the whole league...It is not fair at all.

odog422

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Very nice pic!

thanks LTN! i also got pics with bledsoe, demarcus and spears, and polite and pettite. that plus the game made it a helluva trip! :thumbup:

TonyS

Reaction score
rojan said:
Man I hate the Yankees...I live in Cananda so I am a Jays fan ut i havent really watched baseball in a while cuz I cant stand thinkin about the no salary cap rule..It is soo gay..The yankess got the top players in the whole league...It is not fair at all.

Rojan, you should love how the Yanks have the biggest salary in the world and can't bring home the trophy to Steinbrenner.

I think the last 10 years have proven in MLB that spending the most money will not a championship bring. I wish Cashman and Steinbrenner would figure that out.

rojan

Reaction score
TonyS said:
Rojan, you should love how the Yanks have the biggest salary in the world and can't bring home the trophy to Steinbrenner.

I think the last 10 years have proven in MLB that spending the most money will not a championship bring. I wish Cashman and Steinbrenner would figure that out.

I just dont think it is fair to a team like the Jays...They are never gonna be a ble to have more than 1 "icon" cuz they cant afford to bid with the rest of the MLB..That is wh yI love footballso much...Its is organized to prefection....there is no exceptions or loop holes.

cowboygolfer

Reaction score
In fairness he is at the Hotel, I wear a suit every day I would hate to be judged on the clothes I wear in my off time at home or at a Hotel. Not piling on, I agree with the suit issue and the professional attire whoel heartedly. This is no press conference photo, the guy is probably coming back from Pizza or something.

TonyS

Reaction score
rojan said:
I just dont think it is fair to a team like the Jays...They are never gonna be a ble to have more than 1 "icon" cuz they cant afford to bid with the rest of the MLB..That is wh yI love footballso much...Its is organized to prefection....there is no exceptions or loop holes.

Rojan,

I feel your pain. But look at the Indians. They did well this year and only spent $41 million, which is less than Toronto. You guys also lost some key guys due to injury. Looks like they're building up to compete next year.

I do like the salary cap option though. I think it would be good for baseball, I just think the disparity between payrolls would be tough to swallow. I don't know how the MLBPA would like it.

Go Cowboys

Martice

Reaction score
Do you guys mean Urban wear? Ghetto represents a substandard life style. Wearing baggy clothes does not mean Ghetto. It is just loose fitting clothes as opposed to the alternative which is a suit or straight leg pants and Izod shirts.

It's a fashion thing guys and not a Ghetto thing. I think if you guys had any idea of what is truly "Ghetto" you would see how silly it sounds.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Has anybody else notice or is just me that when TT runs, he almsot runs straight up, and just takes hits....i mean i know he's tall but man it almost looks like a stick, a real thick stick i might add, running through the hole

rojan

Reaction score
TonyS said:
Rojan,

I feel your pain. But look at the Indians. They did well this year and only spent $41 million, which is less than Toronto. You guys also lost some key guys due to injury. Looks like they're building up to compete next year.

I do like the salary cap option though. I think it would be good for baseball, I just think the disparity between payrolls would be tough to swallow. I don't know how the MLBPA would like it.

Go Cowboys

I t just hurt losing Delgado cuz they know they could not aford him...And I dont understand why they get paid soo much, Its weird...Theyshouldnt be gettin paid mre than football players but they do...

Reed

Reaction score
he wont last long in the league if he continues to run straight up unless he adds some bulk