pic w/irvin

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Yeah i was really lucky to meet him and get a pic with him. The man has never lost his passion for football, or topics about the game such as the T.O. situation. I'll remember that momment for the rest of my life.

1.I cant play RT im 6'4 215.........maybe i could be a good possesion WR.

2. Mike is in his late 30's i would suppose, but still looks like he can brutalize a few defensive backs.

Again sorry it took so long, this it what happens when you depend on others for the pic.

go cowboys!!!!!

rojan

Reaction score
Nice pic man..Did you just get the pic and leave or did you get to talk to him a lil bit. If so what did you guys talk.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
miamicowboy21 said:
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Yeah i was really lucky to meet him and get a pic with him. The man has never lost his passion for football, or topics about the game such as the T.O. situation. I'll remember that momment for the rest of my life.

1.I cant play RT im 6'4 215.........maybe i could be a good possesion WR.

2. Mike is in his late 30's i would suppose, but still looks like he can brutalize a few defensive backs.

Again sorry it took so long, this it what happens when you depend on others for the pic.

go cowboys!!!!!

You're one lucky man. Thanks for sharing. And keep the posts coming! :)

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
At first when I saw the pic, I thought it was John Henderson in a Cowboys 88 jersey taking a pic with Michael Irvin..

Nice pic..

rojan

Reaction score
What did you and micheal Irvin talk about when you saw him......anything intresting????

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Hey, you should probably delete this thread, and post the same thing in the actual thread. Or discuss it through PM.

It really isn't appropriate to make a new thread about it.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
zorg222 said:
Hey, you should probably delete this thread, and post the same thing in the actual thread. Or discuss it through PM.

when you produce a pic of yourself with an all-time cowboys great... THEN give us the "miss manners" speech. :D

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Cool pic bro. Irvin has always been one of my favorites. Say what you will about his off the field stuff but the man wears his heart on his sleeve.

Skip

Reaction score
Great Pic and something you can keep not just in your memory, but with the photo you can show your geandkids later in life.

CalMor

Reaction score
zorg222 said:

And this affects you how ?

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Cool piccy....I'm really jealous. Mike has always been one of my faves.