Pick 17: Call your shot

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Go on record

What are they doing with it? Not what you want. But what do you think they actually do

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just dont feel I have a real pulse on what they are gonna do. I think Chaisson is the pick if he is there, but the odds of that are bad enough to where Im not confident in calling him the pick

I think its gonna be one of the CB's, probably Terrell.

Officially Terrell is my call

Carson

Reaction score
I’d go 75% Chaisson, 25% Ruiz

Not a big fan of either

Verdammung

Reaction score
I just dont feel I have a real pulse on what they are gonna do. I think Chaisson is the pick if he is there, but the odds of that are bad enough to where Im not confident in calling him the pick

I think its gonna be one of the CB's, probably Terrell.

Officially Terrell is my call

This is the situation at 17; hope Chaisson falls and fall back on Terrell. I think they really want to trade back though. I don't think they'll draft Ruiz.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is the situation at 17; hope Chaisson falls and fall back on Terrell. I think they really want to trade back though. I don't think they'll draft Ruiz.
I do see them hoping for a trade down. Dont know if I see a dancing partner though

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I do see them hoping for a trade down. Dont know if I see a dancing partner though

Good point. I think if no Chaisson and no trade back offer, then we go best available CB.

I think Ruiz is only the pick in a trade-down scenario, and even then, I don't think the Cowboys take him. If we end up getting 2 or 3 second-round picks and Ruiz is still there? Then I see it happening.

Creeper

Reaction score
Chaisson, Henderson and Kinlaw will be off the board. I think they try to trade down or they draft AJ Terrell.

Dalmations202

Reaction score
QB - Love, Herbert or a free falling Tua
I think the DBs, DEs, DTs, and the WR's are not available, so Jerry takes Love on MM suggestion, and I am going with Love because I just can't see Tua or Herbert still there.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Would like Henderson. Don't think he'll be there so I say a trade down and McKinney or Ruiz.

Hope it's not Chaisson.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Kinlaw, Chaisson or Henderson in that order.

If those 3 are gone they will look to trade back.