Pick'em in the East

AtlCB

Reaction score
1. N.Y. Giants - They have a great pass rush, but are weak in the secondary. They are also a little weak at WR. I'm not completely sold on Eli, but Tiki and the offensive line are enough to provide some firepower on offense.

2. Philthadelphia - This team had some key injuries and the TO problems to contend with last season. The defense was exposed at times last year. The pass rush is not what it once was. On offense, the team is extremely weak at WR and doesn't have an every down runner. The still have a very good offensive line, the best QB in the division, excellent receiving TE's, and the best pass catching RB in the league. I expect them to bounce back this season, but don't expect a division title from this team.

3. Washington - The Commanders had a lot of things go their way last season. In the second half of the season, they faced the crippled Eagles (twice), the Cowboys without Adams, and a flat Giants team. They will be facing a much tougher schedule this year. On offense, they are in great shape everywhere except QB. I do not expect the same type of season from Brunell this year. On defense, I'm still not completely sold on the DL.