- Messages
- 115,506
- Reaction score
- 151,230
Cowboys keeping both.I’m curious to see how Cowboys Zoners view the Cowboys options after the close of this season as it relates to Pickens and Porter.
Cowboys keeping both.I’m curious to see how Cowboys Zoners view the Cowboys options after the close of this season as it relates to Pickens and Porter.
Do you believe that they WILL keep both? If so, what roster changes will need to occur for that to happen?Cowboys keeping both.
Suffice to say Pickens and Porter will both be paid in the top five of their respective positions in the NFL in 2027. Their agents and their agent’s agency will be thrilled. A picture of Jerry will be hanging in the lobby of their office suite. When Jerry passes, like we all eventually will, the largest flower arrangement at the funeral will come from David Mulugheta. The card will read “Jerry, thanks for always being there”.Yes. For sure. I’m just saying that an agents personality can made a significant difference.
Yes I do. No changes in the roster needed. Resign the FA's you want, sign FA's you can, draft.Do you believe that they WILL keep both? If so, what roster changes will need to occur for that to happen?
Are you trying to get the board riled up? One of the biggest complaints in the offseason is the one year deals.This right here!!! Start giving these cats one year deals only
They get even more riled up when they're given new deals and a year into the deal they aren't the only player they just were a season agoAre you trying to get the board riled up? One of the biggest complaints in the offseason is the one year deals.
I agree. No one ever discusses how that Ceedee and Perkins are best friends when they suggest punting one of them. It’s a business but also it works because everyone is happy.Cowboys keeping both.
