superonyx
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 11,611
- Reaction score
- 15,972
Seriously, what do you see?
I see the ball released from Daks hand while GP was engaged with the CB
Seriously, what do you see?
We needed a true QB to close that out. Mahomes or Allen would have gotten us in there. They play with courage. Dak plays small when the moments become big.

I prefer “pissile”You mean the "piss missile"?
That picture does say it all, do you see where the ball is!!!! Do you see where the ball is?? Idiot that means the ball was already there when GP pushed off and turned to become open, it was too late!!! That’s why Dak threw the ball away, you people are idiots!!!That picture says it all
Hard to tellDak gets a pass on this one, Shotty admitted it was a designed throw away. Shameful,
So did Pearson.Plus, as I said, GP pushed off to her open anyways.
