Pics from Sunday's game.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
masomenos85;2443907 said:
Dude, those are SICK! Well done!

I really like this one...

http://i110.***BLOCKED***/albums/n114/ChldsPlay/game4.jpg

Look at the two LBs, their motion is almost exactly the same and perfectly synced with one another. I think that really speaks to the level of coaching that these guys get.

Davis and Bennett caused that play to fail. I was looking at the sequence of shots I have and Davis just lets 90 get by very easily and gets turned around. Bennett, as you can see in the picture should have a clear shot to block 51. He appears to block nobody and just stands in the middle of the field. If Bennett picks up a guy and if Davis, even after he gets beat had helped with Witten's guy to free him up for a LB it would have been a pretty good run.

Edit: Looking at it again I think Davis was supposed to bring 90 over to Bennett for him to seal and then Davis was to continue to the next level. That would have worked well if Davis had been able to do that.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Mysterio;2444745 said:
Horrible seats, also, alot of 69er fans.

Not sure there is a bad seat at Texas Stadium. They were far better than the 50 yard line seats I had for the St. Louis game, and that has nothing to do with how the game turned out either.

I don't think there were as many 49er fans as it looks like. Red just stands out. Walking around the stadium there were like 30 cowboys fans to every 49er fan.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Ozzu;2444632 said:
Yes. It's the whole "natural step" thing. If you're running forward, a natural step would not place your heel out of bounds. If you're running backward, a natural step would and it did in this case.

...for the ruling, I'm just saying how they interpreted it.

FWIW, I don't agree with the ruling as it clearly discriminates against catches made by receivers gong backwards.

If someone makes a good catch backing up they should be rewarded equally as someone going forward.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2444756 said:
Davis and Bennett caused that play to fail. I was looking at the sequence of shots I have and Davis just lets 90 get by very easily and gets turned around. Bennett, as you can see in the picture should have a clear shot to block 51. He appears to block nobody and just stands in the middle of the field. If Bennett picks up a guy and if Davis, even after he gets beat had helped with Witten's guy to free him up for a LB it would have been a pretty good run.

Edit: Looking at it again I think Davis was supposed to bring 90 over to Bennett for him to seal and then Davis was to continue to the next level. That would have worked well if Davis had been able to do that.

Its a stretch play, the tend hooks the end and all the lineman run down the line.

kmp77

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2444487 said:
It was a lens that came with a kid from Costco. 55-200mm I believe with vibration reduction. We are not keeping that kit though, we got another one, the one that is $1200-$1300 depending on where you get it. We got it 20% off from Target.com since my wife works in a pharmacy there. We'll eventually get the better telephoto lens goes to 300mm (we have one now but not with vibration reduction).

They let big lenses into the stadium now? I remember having to sneak my stuff in. I had the body wrapped around my back under my coat and my lens was in someone's purse :) I had to lie at training camp one year and say the lens didnt' zoom.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
kmp77;2445230 said:
They let big lenses into the stadium now? I remember having to sneak my stuff in. I had the body wrapped around my back under my coat and my lens was in someone's purse :) I had to lie at training camp one year and say the lens didnt' zoom.

Never had a problem. Not sure if my wife had the telephoto in her purse or attached to the camera.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
sk0aL;2445477 said:
You can buy children at Costco now?

Yes, you can make a lot of money reselling them on ebay or craig's list. It's an especially good deal when they come packaged with a camera and lenses.