T0_-1_501585.jpg

T0_-1_501586.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
Hopefully these will show up --

%7BBBC67AD7-8BDB-4A8A-9DD4-994D08E2E251%7D.pobj.MINI.jpg
He's ripped as hell. I think Parcells is telling the truth on why he was held out. Look at that left arm.

Merlin

Reaction score
He's definitely doesn't look out of shape. That is the best condition I have seen him look in years. He should be back to practice shortly.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Hostile said:
He's ripped as hell. I think Parcells is telling the truth on why he was held out. Look at that left arm.
What did Parcells say?

That left arm looks like a leg!!

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Geez, even I know being ripped doesn't necessarily translate to running 900 yds in less than 3 minutes.

The conditioning run must have been viewed by a few folks other than Bill.

If LA passed it, I doubt Bill would try to say otherwise.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Hostile said:
He looks good to me, another reason that it is safer behing the pc screen instead of being on the field. Larry will be alright, imo.

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:

Man, those arms and legs! That guy looks like a monster! No wonder during his younger days, players would call in sick! Tha's a strong man!

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Geez, even I know being ripped doesn't necessarily translate to running 900 yds in less than 3 minutes.

The conditioning run must have been viewed by a few folks other than Bill.

If LA passed it, I doubt Bill would try to say otherwise.

I think Larry Allen is just taking it easy ... Bill made those comments yesteday knowing that Larry Allen was going to "fail his conditioning test" today ...

The guy looks freaking spectacular ...

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Parcells was blatantly evasive about what was truly up with Allen in his press conference. He clearly did not want to talk about it and being defensive.

Something doesnt smell right.

smashmouth

Benched
Reaction score
I'd hate to be some poor old blitzing smallish LB coming at LA.. I think he's ready.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:
Parcells was blatantly evasive about what was truly up with Allen in his press conference. He clearly did not want to talk about it and being defensive.

Something doesnt smell right.
Fuzzy, I didn't find Bill to be anymore evasive than usual.

He just didn't sound overly worried.

Like he thinks LA will pass the run soon.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Fuzzy, I didn't find Bill to be anymore evasive than usual.

He just didn't sound overly worried.

Like he thinks LA will pass the run soon.

When he starts interjecting 'truthfully' and 'im telling you the truth' like he was my ears take notice.

This versus when he ends his phrases with stuff like 'I really do' or 'i really feel that' I get a different impression.

That combined with the shear defensiveness when he misinterpreted the question about Davis was telling something.

I definitely think that if he is pissed at Allen hes not going to allow the press to know it. I also love how he steers an interview.

Grain of salt time on what is said concerning Allen. Yoiu know JJT is drooling over the prospect of Parcells being unhappy with Allen for his gossip column.

Bill squashed that.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
wow LA looks down right scary...forget a smallish linebacker i wouldnt' want a piece of him if i was jason furgeson!!