Pictures of Dak's bad day

reddyuta

Reaction score
These are the throws Dak was making all year. Was bouncing them on Sunday.
CwHRaedUIAAOcC5.jpg

3rd down and 3. Dak sails the ball over Dez's head. Doesn't even give him a chance.
CwHPu4sVUAA70G3.jpg

4-point miss here by Dak. Should've been an easy throw.
CwHNL8GUMAAlPn8.jpg

Dak falling away and doesn't step into this throw... ball ends up bouncing to an open Beasley:
CwHMMQAUEAA5Gs7.jpg

CwHMNe0VIAA5lUq.jpg

1st throw of the game for Dak. Beautiful route by Dez. Ball is late, high and outside.

CwHKKeDVIAAi8Wd.jpg

canters

Reaction score
He was a NFL QB in OT and grew up a bunch in a hurry.

What I do predict is that the FIRST Time he has a bad game and we lose, this forum will be full of poster who are ready to cut him, bench him, disown him, etc.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
These are the throws Dak was making all year. Was bouncing them on Sunday.
CwHRaedUIAAOcC5.jpg

3rd down and 3. Dak sails the ball over Dez's head. Doesn't even give him a chance.
CwHPu4sVUAA70G3.jpg

4-point miss here by Dak. Should've been an easy throw.
CwHNL8GUMAAlPn8.jpg

Dak falling away and doesn't step into this throw... ball ends up bouncing to an open Beasley:
CwHMMQAUEAA5Gs7.jpg

CwHMNe0VIAA5lUq.jpg

1st throw of the game for Dak. Beautiful route by Dez. Ball is late, high and outside.

CwHKKeDVIAAi8Wd.jpg
And he's learning from everyone of them. The beauty of it is that these are definitely fixable with better footwork, strength and time with the offense. It will be interesting to see how he looks (or has improved) next year at this time.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score

What I do predict is that the FIRST Time he has a bad game and we lose, this forum will be full of poster who are ready to cut him, bench him, disown him, etc.
Yea I agree with that. Already saw some of that last week.

DenCWBY

Reaction score

I think that depends on how he loses the game. When you have Romo eventually waiting in the bull pen it will be harder to calm the masses if he starts slipping.

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score

Human nature. it takes 10+ contradictory facts (facks per Jim) for someone to begin to reevaluate their opinion once it is formed . just 4 more wins in a row before people stop with this nonsense .

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Big Ben had a worse day than Dak when he lost to the Eagles 34-3. I think the Eagles front 7 has something to do with this. Dak got the job done when it counted most. That's the bottom line. The way he handled severe adversity impressed me greatly. He showed true grit and resolve.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually, Dak has had a bit of a slump from his torrid early pace each of the last two games. Whether it's the level of competition, or just the natural progression for a young QB, he's been kind of streaky here. I'll be happy to see him come out and just play a controlled safe game this week.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

It's already happend on some threads.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Purpose of this thread was not to make Dak look bad,it is to show he has a long way to go before he can play at Tonys level.I want Romo to start the momemt he is cleared.

Dak's mobility has been a big factor in the Cowboys winning. And it's not just his 4 rushing TD's, although that has been great. It's his ability to throw on the run, the read option, and extending plays like he did with the TD to Witten. Much of that will be gone if Romo returns. That's a lot to give up.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
The rookie has a ways to go before he's a full time NFL starter, yes.

I mean, ******* guys, we're 6-1 riding a rookie back up QB still learning to run an NFL pro style offense. He had a rough night facing a great defensive front seven and still managed to recover and win the game.

How can you NOT love the situation this team is in with 2 great QB's on the roster?

strollinruss

Reaction score

I thnk he should be benched as soon as Tony is healthy. Dak is smart and mature enough to know this will be his team soon enough. I'm sure they have had a sit down and everyone is on the same page.

Gaede

Reaction score
He was missing tons of throws he normally makes. Funny how literally 5 great games in a row wasn't enough evidence on Dak, but 1 bad game is.

It happens. Even to the best. Then again, we rarely see pic by pic breakdown of Romo's errant passes and poor decisions, even though he's a veteran.

Why are some fans so dissatisfied with 6-1 that they need to stir the pot? We're winning, and until we stop winning, let's roll with what we've got

Last edited:

reddyuta

Reaction score
Dak's mobility has been a big factor in the Cowboys winning. And it's not just his 4 rushing TD's, although that has been great. It's his ability to throw on the run, the read option, and extending plays like he did with the TD to Witten. Much of that will be gone if Romo returns. That's a lot to give up.

Romo has been doing that all his career.I for one want to know if Romo still has it because if he does then he is our Qb.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Based on what exactly? Sounds like you are describing Romo. He is known for extending plays, making throws on the run. YouTube is full of videos of him doing just that. Who says it's gone? Dak was spraying balls all over the field Sunday night and Romo is known for his accuracy.

CVN68_Cowboys

Reaction score
Purpose of this thread was not to make Dak look bad,it is to show he has a long way to go before he can play at Tonys level.I want Romo to start the momemt he is cleared.

He's above Romo's level now. Prescott can actually stay on the field, which is the most important attribute for a football player. Romo may never be healthy enough to finish 7 games straight ever again.