Pictures of Dak's bad day

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Actually, Dak has had a bit of a slump from his torrid early pace each of the last two games. Whether it's the level of competition, or just the natural progression for a young QB, he's been kind of streaky here. I'll be happy to see him come out and just play a controlled safe game this week.
Well it seemed when no one was saying he can't throw TDs he was fine. Either way though he is a rookie and won't be perfect. I'm for one glad to see him over come it and still win the game

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Rookie wall or aberration? I'm still it sure what we should do. I love Romo. I love winning. I love no ints. I love a running qb. Either way I'll be ok with it.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Anybody remember that Bills game where Romo got picked like 5 times? And we won it on a Nick Folk FG?

I still have that recorded somewhere. I remember Romo sitting on the sidelines with a towel on his head dumping water on himself.

robjay04

Reaction score
Dak has a lot of improving to do. He seems to get lazy with his footwork in games.

Luckily for us, he is performing this good as a rookie, he will only get better.

Gaede

Reaction score
I still have that recorded somewhere. I remember Romo sitting on the sidelines with a towel on his head dumping water on himself.

We should revisit every bad game from Romo, and every game where he was 'rescued' by his OL, RB, WR and or TE. Take some screenshots to disqualify him and everything he's accomished

But if we did that, his legend wouldn't be alive today.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
It was a horrific display of QB play made to look even worse with the Wentz clinic.

Seems everyone is talking how bad a day DAK had. For heavens sake, anyone see the 7...300lbs DLmen in his face all day. Don't discount the competition, that was a good team. The Eagles thru everything and the Kitchen sink at DAK....and he still found a way to lead this team to a game winning drive and TD.

Not sure todays version of Tony Romo would been much different, especially as his first game back. Give credit to that Eagles defense....its good. Give even more credit to the OL including D.Free who scratched, pulled and fought 7-8 guys for 60minutes. They did what they had to do and won a hard fought game....no.. it was not a bad game, it was one of those games that can change a franchise...

The confidence this team has, and chemistry it has ...reminds me of the 1990 Cowboys....this game could be the statement game we all have been waiting on.....

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Seems everyone is talking how bad a day DAK had. For heavens sake, anyone see the 7...300lbs DLmen in his face all day. Don't discount the competition, that was a good team. The Eagles thru everything and the Kitchen sink at DAK....and he still found a way to lead this team to a game winning drive and TD.

Not sure todays version of Tony Romo would been much different, especially as his first game back. Give credit to that Eagles defense....its good. Give even more credit to the OL including D.Free who scratched, pulled and fought 7-8 guys for 60minutes. They did what they had to do and won a hard fought game....no.. it was not a bad game, it was one of those games that can change a franchise...

The confidence this team has, and chemistry it has ...reminds me of the 1990 Cowboys....this game could be the statement game we all have been waiting on.....

How can I "LIKE" this post a thousand times!

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Based on what exactly? Sounds like you are describing Romo. He is known for extending plays, making throws on the run. YouTube is full of videos of him doing just that. Who says it's gone? Dak was spraying balls all over the field Sunday night and Romo is known for his accuracy.

Tony has 5 career rushing TD's. Dak already has 4 in his first 7 games. Dak's ability to run the read option has added a new weapon to the offense which is difficult to defend. I agree that Romo has been "slippery" and elusive in the pocket for much of his career, but when he tries to escape from the pocket now he looks slow which is one of the reasons he was injured in the preseason.

tecolote

Reaction score
I love Dak to death but the last time he played healthy Tony was arguably the best QB in the league. I think the Cowboys owe it to themselves to see if he is playing at that level again. The offense would be unstoppable and although Dak is playing great it would reach a new level with the 2014 version of Tony.

Dak is here for the long run no matter what, but lets see what we have in Tony, there is a chance we could witness something special. I think it is worth a shot.

Reaction score
the way someone reacts AND the end result of their actions in the face of strife, I think defines that person.

conner01

Reaction score
Every QB has bad days. Rookies really have bad days. But with Dak much of his problems come from reading and footwork and those are things he will improve on. The more he plays, the more he will see and learn. His footwork is much better than I expected it to be and he will improve that as time goes on and another off season. The kid has a willingness to learn and the desire to be good and that alone will make him better over time.