Piercing/Tattoo Thread

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
DStely8 said:
I've been thinking of getting kanji symbols on my arm

I have a tribal armband with kanji 'ai' (love) incorporated in the middle. On the borders are the names of my 2 children.

The wife kiddingly asked why her name wasn't included. I said, "Well... they'll always be my kids..." :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
I was going to get a tat of Texas on my hinny w/ the Texas flag design in it w/ a blue bonnet on the west side and a yellow rose on the south end side the cowboys star on the east side and a cowboy hat sitting on the pan handle...and under it I was going to have..."Kiss My Texass"... had it all drawn out and everything..

Couldn't get drunk enough to do it though...I hate needles and pokie thingies... :D

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
I once had my ear pierced and had a diamond stud, but it was just a fad and soon went away.

As far as tatoos, this will sound corny (And embarrassing to admit to the buds) but the wife and I thought about getting Snoopy and Woodstock tatooted on our butts (I'd get Snoopy, she'd be Woodstock).

Course you could always do as Randy Galloway suggests and get TIBB tatooted on your butt (Trust in Big Bill)...

jamez25

Reaction score
The wife kiddingly asked why her name wasn't included. I said, "Well... they'll always be my kids..."
read somewhere to never tattoo ur wife's or GF's name only ur kids and\or "Mom".....btw I have a Cowboys helmet on my left forearm my brother has a Superman tat on his left arm.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Duane said:
There was a thread at the old site where people said how many piercings and tattoos they had. I thought it was pretty interesting because it gives you a little more insight into the people you post with. Some people had Dallas Cowboy oriented work while others had things that were personal to them like pictures/names of loved ones.

I'll start off - I have four piercings but none in my ears... Don't have any tattoos but I have a kick butt Celtic cross that was drawn for me by an artist friend of mine. I made one out of stainless steel and she used it for inspiration. So it's on my list of things to have done in the next year or two.
No piercings or tatoos, wouldn't mind a tat though.... :D not sure of what, but more likely ill stay pierce and tatoo free.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Danny White said:
I've had just a couple things done:
LizardMan.jpg

What do y'all think?
I'm not really digging the "freak" font but everything else looks awesome..... :eek:

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
I've got two tats..

Would you believe that I actually know this guy? He works at a tattoo shop in austin a girl friend of mine knows him. Pretty nice guy actually. He just had a party to raise money for his vasectamy and "other reproductively concerned males." His name is "Leopard Larry" and he's actually a pretty cool "cat".

larry_leopard.gif

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I've got a couple of tats from my younger years. They're near my biceps, shoulders and areas that aren't visible in regular work attire. Don't have any piercings, never been much into wearing jewelry.