Piling on Dak with the rest of America is gutless

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder how much he will be boo'd next season?

It happened some this year and even had trash threw at him.
Every home game will run the Dak Danger of being a boo festival.
Personally, I really don't see the rest of our team (esp the defense) investing too much time and effort in their play when they see that Dak is stinking it up again and making their sweat meaningless!!!
All the above plus Dak getting a kool 49 million......... :facepalm:....ya I'd be real motivated to play lights out for this defective clog in the machine!!!

Last edited:

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Am I pissed off he threw two grenades in big spots ? Hell yeah .

Do I think he let us down ? Hell yeah ( stone cold voice )

Is he as bad as people are making him out to be ? Dumb - no

Would 16+ teams take Dak ? Yep

Mocking this guy over his girlfriend?
His facial reactions?
Where were these people when he lit up TB?
Where were these people when he snapped his ankle - horrifically and then bounced back like a champ throwing for nearly 5k yards .
And before he blew his wheel out - he was on pace for 6k yards !!!

That’s when he had weapons of course .

Go get him a Devante Adams - a top
Center - a running back that isn’t a plodding embarrassment.

A scout that doesn’t waste picks on Tolbert and Joseph .

A GM an actual GM.

Truth be told we should have won a ring by now with Dak.

It should have followed Tony Romo’s ring .

Stop piling on this guy ffs …

He’s here for awhile
did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!!!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
objective fans are. Especially those who are fans who can admit that he was terrible last week and if he'd played better we'd have won. We also don't disregard all the other factors.
It's best to do that. It's fools gold.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!!!
1xdxip.jpg

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Be careful what u wish for when you want to pitch Prescott out the door & go grab another qb. Another qb from where??
Prescott IS 60-35 career win/loses……That’s a pretty damn good record. Where do you grab a new qb that guarantees you he’ll win close to 70% of his games??
Good luck on that search.
Let me know when you find that qb since Prescott is so easy to replace.
Its the same go around. We never are bad enough to draft round 1 top qb but every year people here yell for that very thing. Then they talk all season about it and it's rinse and repeat.
He's already failed

Many of us just want him to go away
is there a thumbs down?

gtb1943

Reaction score
Of course he's held to a higher standard. He's the QB, nature of the position. I mean, this is really obvious.
If anything has been established NFL wide the last 20 years is that the QBs will always get more of the credit and more of the blame only now its fanatical on both sides

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Of course he's held to a higher standard. He's the QB, nature of the position. I mean, this is really obvious.
I think fans are being way to hard on Dak with the receivers he had-yet still scored over 30 point's a game. Brown-Gallup-TY?? Did you know TY had more receptions than any other receiver not named Cee Dee? Despite not being here but just over a month. I told everyone in here day one what we needed to win a Championship this year. A great to good NT-Defensive tackle. And a wide receiver after Jerry got rid of Coop. Jerry finally got the DT and you see how our defense changed in Hankins. Didn't get a good receiver and you saw what happened. ONCE again, I'm going to tell you guys come late this Summer what BoZo should do and what he don't do is going to kill us. I also said from day ONE! We are a year away from a SB. But could get there earlier if these moves were made. I'm telling you right now. IF Bozo and Cap Boy help this team out! Next year will be our year. Reason why we LOST this year is that Philly and San Francisco has a better front office than we do. Can anybody argue this?? Kansas City and Cincy has a better front office than we have. That's why they are still playing, and we are not. Everyone wants to blame Dak. Dak's not by himself.

kskboys

Reaction score
I think fans are being way to hard on Dak with the receivers he had-yet still scored over 30 point's a game. Brown-Gallup-TY?? Did you know TY had more receptions than any other receiver not named Cee Dee? Despite not being here but just over a month. I told everyone in here day one what we needed to win a Championship this year. A great to good NT-Defensive tackle. And a wide receiver after Jerry got rid of Coop. Jery finally got the DT and you see how our defense changed in Hankins. Didn't get a good receiver and you saw what happened. ONCE again, I'm going to tell you guys come late this Summer what BoZo should do and what he don't do is going to kill us. I also said from day ONE! We are a year away from a SB. I'm telling you right now. IF Bozo and Cap Boy help this team out! Next year will be our year. Reason why we LOST this year is that Philly and San Francisco has a better front office than we do. Can anybody argue this?? Kansas City and Cincy has a better front office than we have. That's why they are still playing, and we are not. Everyone wants to blame Dak. Dak's not by himself.
All that is true, but QB's get the pay and they take the brunt of it, good or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.