Piling on Dak with the rest of America is gutless

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
So? You putting that all on Dak? Even with 2 int's we only lost by 7 while driving for the tie. Give the Niners defense some cred also. They watched film and saw how Moore calls those sideline throws all the time. It was a great play. As I said. He ran the route better than Gallup who didn't even get back to fight for the ball. I'm not protecting Dak. He sucked this game. But others sucked just as worse. It's a team game. When one guy is having a bad day. Somebody else has to help out. Like Diggs-Turin-Moore-Mccarthy and so on. That game was so close. One big play by anybody else not named Dak Prescott would of won the game. Even without the int's the game was basically tied. Not to forget the Kicker who probably lost the game before it was even played due to his head problems. You going to tell me if he were the money man at this time. McCarthy doesn't kick the field goal and Pollard never gets hurt? So yea. Dak sucked. But if one guy not named Dak would of made just one play!! We still could of won.
That game was 95% on Dak. He plays average and we win. He was off all game. Those 2 interceptions were game killers.The kicker kicked 2 FGs. The missed extra point was on him but he never had a chance to miss any others. I'm not blaming the defense at all. They were out on that field forever and limiting the 49ers to 19 points should have been good enough to win. I usually don't put everything on the QB but this game it was. Didn't Dak actually say the loss was 100% on him? I agree with him.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Yes the QB **** the bed but the time of possession was only a 6 minute difference and most of that was the long drive in the 4th. catch that dang ball. You are supposed to be our #1 cover corner. Its not a dominant TOP like it was last year
Time of Possession

DAL

27:07
SF

32:53
Wouldn't have mattered anyway. The offense was done scoring.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Yes he did he quite inconsistent as did Diggs and Moore and the loss of Pollard didnt help. But ya it is what it is I didnt expect to be any further. Every team left is a better team and we were gonna need breaks to get the championship in that game andwe didnt get them
I’m very confused with you Dak Stan’s. Moore is the problem but y’all love touting that top offensive rating. Who is behind that or does Dak get all the praise and none of the blame. That’s what it seems like from a lot of you Dak momma bear defenders.

Big_D

Reaction score
I’m very confused with you Dak Stan’s. Moore is the problem but y’all love touting that top offensive rating. Who is behind that or does Dak get all the praise and none of the blame. That’s what it seems like from a lot of you Dak momma bear defenders.

That seems to be the case. The offensive stats and the 12 wins are all on the QB .. but the weapons suck, Moore sucks and if all else fails, just crap on Romo.

starfan1

Reaction score
You over think **** this cowboy fan knows it’s a team game and never just 1 thing

I’ve been over the loss since the following Monday so keep trying to poke the bear ain’t working

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They're on the verge of making a Super Bowl with a guy on his 8th start.

If they pay Dak "his" money, someone else has to go. What key player or players do they cut loose to afford Dak's bloated salary? And would it be worth it in the end? would the team actually be better off?

Honest questions.
They would be unstoppable. But honestly…..they are so good they don’t need a great qb. Fine line.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Pretty much

That’s how it works

You build weapons

Troy Aikman was a product of his weapons / line FB RB TE Coach WR

Aikman was pedestrian regular seasons and great in post season.

We need to surround Dak with more than Noah brown and Peyton hendershot - a dollar store Jerry special .
Outside of Kelce, who does Pat Mahommes have as weapons?

MistyAnn

Reaction score
Outside of Kelce, who does Pat Mahommes have as weapons?
Pat's arm and nerve are his weapons, and he will hit targets, Dak needs bigger weapons down the field and everywhere else around him, if any of them fail he does not have the nerve to get the pass completed. I wouldn't want to put the guy down, but as Groucho Marx would say I'm satisfied that he can't get to the Championship, but I'm dammed if I'm content about it.

dfense

Reaction score
Jets
Lions
Washington
Rams
Raiders
Dolphins
Colts
Tampa bay
Green Bay
Arizona
Cleveland
Denver
Seattle
Carolina

You still laughing ?
I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you. Several of those teams have QBs with long term contracts.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
As a fellow Dak fan….I refuse to engage with the mouth breathing part of this fanbase. Do yourself a favor and stop arguing with these idiots it’s been 7 years if you don’t know what Dak is then that’s a reflection on you not him.

dfense

Reaction score
He was 100% pedestrian.

I loved him - see my profile

Guy threw 177 TD passes

Dak has more

Now he was great in the clutch - a winner but Aikman just wasn’t a prolific passer .
Interesting, at 22 you would have been a sparkle in a nut sack when Troy was winning SB's But go on.....

Brax

Reaction score
63vayt.jpg
Hey look cap on backwards where’s the outcry and bashing name calling , like years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.