Pittsburgh Steelers "HATE Thread"

#12Cowboy

Reaction score
k0wb0y;2463339 said:
i was over at steeler nation and man did i get more pumped up for the game. pure hatred from their part and vice-versa. boy oh boy.....

SCREW THEM SQUEELERS!

That Squeeler fan base hates everybody. They are so ignorant and blind to the world outside of Pittsburgh!

Their local radio station (WXDX 105.9 The X) has this radio jock by the name of "Mark Madden" and he is the biggest YINZER scum bag on the radio! He spews all this hate venom on the Cowboys, Browns, Raiders, Bengals, Ravens and Eagles (this is the only team that is funny) and he just makes up stuff about these teams that are pure lies and his listeners buy into it!

Here is a picture of him,

http://i78.***BLOCKED***/albums/j119/FilipinoRaider/airstaff_madden330.jpg

#12Cowboy

Reaction score
Dimuha;2463344 said:
I despise the fact that as far as the media goes, Pitts can do no wrong and Dallas can never do anything right.

I hate the HOF bias for Steelers players, and I hate the fact that they've been on the recieving end of favorable officiating for who knows how long.

And *** is Steeler Nation ? I know they have an enormous fan base but is it necessary to steel a motto from the Raiders who are supposed to be one of their most hated rivals ?

Exactly! I also love the Raiders because I grew up in California, plus there is no bad history between the 2 teams:cool:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
#12Cowboy;2463353 said:
That Squeeler fan base hates everybody. They are so ignorant and blind to the world outside of Pittsburgh!

Their local radio station (WXDX 105.9 The X) has this radio jock by the name of "Mark Madden" and he is the biggest YINZER scum bag on the radio! He spews all this hate venom on the Cowboys, Browns, Raiders, Bengals, Ravens and Eagles (this is the only team that is funny) and he just makes up stuff about these teams that are pure lies and his listeners buy into it!

Here is a picture of him,

http://i78.***BLOCKED***/albums/j119/FilipinoRaider/airstaff_madden330.jpg

I can only imagine how bad the pittsburgh sports radio is. Its like philly only in a smaller crappier city.

#12Cowboy

Reaction score
theebs;2463426 said:
I can only imagine how bad the pittsburgh sports radio is. Its like philly only in a smaller crappier city.

It's pretty bad. I understand that they support their team but they are also blind to the fact of other teams.

#12Cowboy

Reaction score
AmericasTeam31;2463315 said:
Typical Steelers fan response... No rhyme or reason as to how or why they will win, just that they are the Steelers, so it's a given? I have never met a Steelers fan who understood how or why they won, or will win. Just that they will kick someones @**.:star:

Steeler fans are not playing with a full deck. I quit trying to figure out their stupidity.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
#12Cowboy;2463428 said:
Steeler fans are not playing with a full deck. I quit trying to figure out their stupidity.

yeah only stupid fans would expect The Barbarian to come out and talk smack.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I hate them because they s-t-e-a-l super bowls, literally...:steelers:

#12Cowboy

Reaction score
k0wb0y;2463431 said:
yeah only stupid fans would expect The Barbarian to come out and talk smack.

They really give me their stupidity x10, with me being from California and a Raiders fan and for me being a Cowboys fan.

From the time I was a kid, I always loved the way the Raiders and Cowboys played.

I will also say that the Cowboys and Raiders have the 2 best fan bases in the NFL:D

Sickwitit

Reaction score
I hate Testaverde for GIVING them the win the last time we played that piece of crap team.

Brian_C82

Reaction score
Even the namesake of their team is lame. They obviously took the "Steelers" name to appeal to every blue-collar Pennsylvania slob with a beer belly. They might as well call themselves the Pittsburgh Plumbers or the Pittsburgh Truck Drivers.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Brian_C82;2463532 said:
Even the namesake of their team is lame. They obviously took the "Steelers" name to appeal to every blue-collar Pennsylvania slob with a beer belly. They might as well call themselves the Pittsburgh Plumbers or the Pittsburgh Truck Drivers.

They should just be the Ampipe Bulldogs.

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
why is Bradshaw still on TV!? Mute randomly. Mr. Staubach has more dignity and actually did something w/ his life.

Thanks......
I feel better

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
[youtube]5MNIo5IoleA[/youtube]

Still leaves a bitter taste 4 years later. Oh mr conservative decided to try and pass on 3rd down instead of running more time off the clock.

w8lifter

Reaction score
I grew up in Central PA and was surrounded by LOTS of Cowboys haters.

I had E Gal fans, Foreskins fans, Pissants fans, Colts fans, & Squealer fans all busting on me.

The Squealer fans were the worst because they won the 2 SB's the Cowboys played against them and they were SO obnoxious to the few Cowboys fans that lived in PA.

After I graduated from high school I moved to Dallas. I was only 17 yrs old and one day I went to a gas station/party store on Gaston Avenue in North Dallas. I wanted to buy some beer and walked up to the counter and asked

"Give me 2 packs of Billy Beer."

(Jimmy Carters brother's beer. It was high test beer compared to Coors and Scudweiser).

All these old heads were standing around shooting the **** and as soon as I spoke, they all stopped talking, turned around and stared at me in amazement.

I thought

"Oh, ****, I m gonna get carded now".

It seemed like eternity and then one of the old heads asked:

'Where are you from boy?'

I told them Im was from PA. I got these looks like I just called their mom a ***** and another guy said in an angry voice:

"Your probably a ******** Pittsburgh Steeler fan, arent ya?!?!?!"

I replied:

"HELL NO, I hate them mutha ****ers!!!. I m a Cowboys fan and they treated me like **** when I lived there".

The man behind the counter said:

"Boy, UR lucky. I was fixin' to tell Junior to take you outside and kick your ***!"

Junior looked at me real tough and I bagged my Billy Beer up and walked out the door hoping I would get outta there with out getting stomped.

SO, thats why I hate the Squealers.

18_1_315.gif