Pittsburgh Steelers "HATE Thread"

CarlJohnson

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2462834 said:
Living in Steelers country, and seeing as how I hate the Steelers worse than any team in all of sports, ... yes, I am going to say it, ... this is my favorite post that I have ever seen on a message board.

:bow:

It is factual, thorough, concise, and right to the point. (Although I am sure you forgot something worth hating.)

Also, I am leaning towards thinking that Hines Ward is gay. :laugh2:

Not that there's anything wrong that ;)

bigE79

Reaction score
HighTechDave;2462685 said:
sorry, was late, actually had to work, lol.

No words need to explain. Tell us why you hate these scumbags.

I'll start, they suck... and my list is too long
lets see,where to begin...since ive lived there i can give an upclose point of view...#1 when old man rooney made a remark about italians back in the early 70s,i already hated them but that was when i really started to despise him ,im italian,#2 everytime they win a big game,its 90% ref influenced,ie seahawks,cowboys etc#3 when they lose,their fans,much like the Commanders,whine like little *****es#4 when the squeallers are not good,80s and most of the 90s and even some 2000s,you dont hear a peep from them and they never even wave the yellow *** rag,as a matter of fact,the fans dont even talk about them.#5,as for the greatness of the stealers,it took them 25ys,from 80 to 2005 to win that one for the thumb and i still believe the only reason they won it that year is because d rooney made a public comment that it had been long enough and we need to win the SB,that was a year after the stillers went 15 &1 and big flem stunk up yet again.# 6 and again bringing up the STINKS ,both teams have the name GOLD in the name B AND G--B AND G,where the hell is the gold at ? that **** is YELLOW as hell...the only true BLACK AND GOLD TEAM IS THE SAINTS...sorry for the long rant COWBOY FANS but for the rest of you,not so much...GO COWBOYS:star:

WarC

Reaction score
I hate the Steelers because every time I hear Roethlisberger's name I get hungry. And a man should NEVER have that kind of effect on another man's appetite.

That and theres just no other emotion to have concerning Troy "The Hair" Polamalu. His hair is so graphic, and so obscene, that the ref should flag Pittsburgh for unsportsmanlike conduct on the very first play of the game and eject the guy.

Freakin' burger remindin', big hair havin', crappy fanbase dwellin' Steelers!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
The Stealers were in the league for 40 years before they won anything. They only played in one playoff game (1947) from 1933-1971, which of course they lost! They were the "Lovable Losers" for most of their history. Until the early 70s the Stealers were in the same league as the Cardinals.

It took us 6 years before we had any real success but then we ran off 20-consecutive winning seasons!

The Stealers have been helped by the refs in almost every big game they have won since 1972, that's why they are the STEALERS. Nice to see Chief also refers to them that way.

Did I mention that I hate them?... I hate them!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CarlJohnson;2462733 said:
Yeah i know i never post. But im so jacked up for this game i think ive posted in about 3 or 4 different threads today. Cant wait for sunday

Slow down before you get carpel tunnel. :p: ;)

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I really dont hate them but there players have really annoyed me this week.

I hope we see keith davis do alot of this. I remember this as keith davis first big play.

[youtube]-MZUYnGP5Wg[/youtube]

steelerjim

Benched
Reaction score
Wow if you guys are like this now, what's it gonna be like Sunday night after this *** whoopin.
Here we go Steelers here we go.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
theebs;2463041 said:
I really dont hate them but there players have really annoyed me this week.

I hope we see keith davis do alot of this. I remember this as keith davis first big play.

[youtube]-MZUYnGP5Wg[/youtube]

Dude got jacked up. How did we not get that ball?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Idgit;2462776 said:
Pass interference, Benny Barnes.
That was such a BS call.

I do hate the Steelers even though I respect them. I think their team of the 70's was good, even great, but they were hardly the invincible machine they are credited with being.

They have so many players from those teams in the Hall of Fame, meanwhile other great teams of the era are ignored.

Black and gold? That isn't gold. It isn't gold for the Commanders, and it isn't gold for the Steelers either. It's yellow. Grab the yellow crayon and hold it next to the color you will see it for yourself. Think butter. As in I hope we go through like a knife through hot butter. Gold sounds gay anyway. NTTAWWT.

bigE79

Reaction score
steelerjim;2463049 said:
Wow if you guys are like this now, what's it gonna be like Sunday night after this *** whoopin.
Here we go Stealers here we go.
FIXED...couldnt be no worse then how you ****s were after the giants and eagles *****ed slapped your ***:star:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
juckie;2462779 said:
I hate that their fans believe they are a "blue collar" team.ummm they make millions.
I hate how pompous and fairweather they are.
I hate Heinz wards smirk.
I hate how they think they are the only team that can play in the cold.
I hate gold,its a terrible color.lol.
I hate ben,i think he sucks.
I hated cowher and his dumb chin.
I couldnt stomach Myron Cope.
I hate Terry Bradshaw.
I hate Rod Woodson.
I hate the "terrible towel".
I hate "the bus".
I hate how cheap the Rooneys are.
i hate them.

I'll just quote this sums up how I feel about them.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2463073 said:
That was such a BS call.

I do hate the Steelers even though I respect them. I think their team of the 70's was good, even great, but they were hardly the invincible machine they are credited with being.

They have so many players from those teams in the Hall of Fame, meanwhile other great teams of the era are ignored.

Black and gold? That isn't gold. It isn't gold for the Commanders, and it isn't gold for the Steelers either. It's yellow. Grab the yellow crayon and hold it next to the color you will see it for yourself. Think butter. As in I hope we go through like a knife through hot butter. Gold sounds gay anyway. NTTAWWT.

That call pisses me off still today, obviously.

I hate the Steelers, but I respect the organization, too. They're iconic, and they know how to play in the trenches. How can you not respect that? Their fans are almost as annoying as Commander fans, though, and that's saying something.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
The steelers players and fans need to be humbled.

Their undeserved cockiness sickens me, they are 1 loss away from being the same record as us, yet they think they are so much better.

I want them to go on a 3 game losing streak, lose their division, and possibly not have a playoff birth.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
When I was a kid back in the 70s in no-cable rural NC, the cbs station was weak. Especially for the early games. The nbc station was much better and they showed a steady diet of Steeler games. It was either watch fuzzy NFC games or the Steelers. Dallas often played at 4 when the cbs reception improved. But in the early game it was the Steelers and they always won. It was terrible. They were so good it was awful.

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
steelerjim;2463049 said:
Here we go Steelers here we go.

Typical Steelers fan response... No rhyme or reason as to how or why they will win, just that they are the Steelers, so it's a given? I have never met a Steelers fan who understood how or why they won, or will win. Just that they will kick someones @**.:star:

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
i was over at steeler nation and man did i get more pumped up for the game. pure hatred from their part and vice-versa. boy oh boy.....

SCREW THEM SQUEELERS!

#12Cowboy

Reaction score
I hate the Pukesburgh Stealers so much, that I would rather have all my teeth pulled out one by one without being numb, then say anything nice about their fans or organization!

Dimuha

Reaction score
I despise the fact that as far as the media goes, Pitts can do no wrong and Dallas can never do anything right.

I hate the HOF bias for Steelers players, and I hate the fact that they've been on the recieving end of favorable officiating for who knows how long.

And *** is Steeler Nation ? I know they have an enormous fan base but is it necessary to steel a motto from the Raiders who are supposed to be one of their most hated rivals ?