Pittsburgh Steelers star Antonio Brown nearly injured child in furniture-tossing tantrum, lawsuit sa

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
So as long as you don't shoot the kid, it's OK to put the baby right next to the target at the shooting range?

If that vase hit the baby, it very well could have killed it, or done irreparable brain damage.

Have you honestly never heard of child endangerment?
Dang! yer Good,,,:thumbup:

*,:lmao:
baby being placed next to the 1000yard targets:lmao2: during a tornado warning , imminent solar flare activitiy& possible polar shift to occur,with reports of wild mongrels in the vicinity :lmao2:

o_O(naked gun)

InTheZone

Reaction score
What is the the lawsuit for? People are suing for *almost* getting hurt now?

Reads Link....yep, they are.
In this case they should be. It's like throwing rocks off a bridge over a highway. You're not caring one bit if something happened and this is something easily preventable. I'm not for sue happy America, but bs like this from AB is something he needs to get him to realize how full of himself he is.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
In this case they should be. It's like throwing rocks off a bridge over a highway. You're not caring one bit if something happened and this is something easily preventable. I'm not for sue happy America, but bs like this from AB is something he needs to get him to realize how full of himself he is.

What are they suing for? Nothing bad happened to them.

He was wreckless, but there is no injured party.

People on the highway throwing stuff who don't hurt anyone or cause damage offers no basis for a lawsuit either. Arrest? Probably.. Lawsuit? Nope.