Pittsburgh weather forecast doesn't look good

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
THUMPER;2455260 said:
Just checked the weather forecast for Pittsburgh and it doesn't bode well for us next Sunday: Snow all week.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/health/allergies/tenday/USPA1290?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_allergies

That field will probably be a mess and that will slow us down. Our strength is our passing game.

All I can say is that our defense better show up big time!

Nothing to fear except fear itself. We have a running game too, and our offensive line is more offensive in size than Pitts. Combine that with the fact that Barber is much more difficult to bring down than any of Pitts current running backs, and things don't look so terrible.

Of course, Barber has to play Sunday for that to be true :)

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
a slow field limits a very fast Steeler defense too.

I'm not too concerned about weather. The Cowboys just better prepare for a physical, tough game that they will need to scratch out a win late. That's all I'm looking for.

juck

Reaction score
I really wish this game was in Texas Stadium,but u gotta win these type of games to go anywhere.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
ooo, a snow game.

I can't remember the last snow game the cowboys had. Should be fun. I can't wait!!

ladiewolve

Reaction score

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
This is going to be a grind it out game. This and the ravens will test our physical toughness. Pittsburgh hasn't been that impressive at home. They've already lost 2 and San diego were close to handing them another loss. As long as we play with urgency and desperation, well be fine.

Boysboy

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2455307 said:
This is going to be a grind it out game. This and the ravens will test our physical toughness. Pittsburgh hasn't been that impressive at home. They've already lost 2 and San diego were close to handing them another loss. As long as we play with urgency and desperation, well be fine.

San Diego lost alot of close games this year. Pt being that just b/c you're a bad team doesn't necessarily mean you're un-competitive as well.

Reaction score

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2455315 said:
Good teams find a way to win no matter what the weather is!

What if the weather called for a tornado to hit the field while the Cowboys are on offense. Would fans blame Wade for Romo's pass going out of the stadium?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to this game! I'm surprised so many think the Steelers are better than us. If anything play has been very up and down.

A good old fashion brawl in the mud and snow is football!!

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2455315 said:
Good teams find a way to win no matter what the weather is!

I agree. I just hope our coaching staff has these guys ready to play a tough game and that "failure is not an option".

We need to win out if we want to be sure of making the playoffs. If we aren't good enough to beat the Stealers, Giants, Ravens, & Eagles then we aren't good enough to win the SB anyway.

Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;2455318 said:
What if the weather called for a tornado to hit the field while the Cowboys are on offense. Would fans blame Wade for Romo's pass going out of the stadium?

LMAO! You just run Barber!

Don Corleone

Reaction score
viman96;2455321 said:
I'm really looking forward to this game! I'm surprised so many think the Steelers are better than us. If anything play has been very up and down.

A good old fashion brawl in the mud and snow is football!!

Feels a lot like the game we had against the Bears last year, where no one gave us a chance. Yet we wound up shredding them on their own field.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Where is Lincoln Coleman when you need him?

I wonder how many heads that will fly over. :laugh2:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
nyc;2455353 said:
Where is Lincoln Coleman when you need him?

I wonder how many heads that will fly over. :laugh2:

at least 1 :bang2:

The Panch

Reaction score
Not a good sign. Our running game hasnt been anything special this season, especially since losing Felix, and if anyone thinks we're gonna just be able to tear thru that D-line for ground yards, their mistaken. Especially when they know it's coming. The good news is Pittsburgh is horrible at running the ball this season as well, so it should make things easier on our D.