Pittsburgh weather forecast doesn't look good

juck

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2455453 said:
I think 4 high school games are scheduled this week on that field.

No those are done,they are in states now,in middle of pa somewhere.and pitt is done,no other teams on there this week.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
They will play 20+ high school and college games in this 2 week period. By the time the field will host the cowboys, it will be a soggy mudpit. Similiar to the 6-3 game the Steelers and the Dolphins (1-15) played last year.

2much2soon

Reaction score
THUMPER;2455503 said:
Romo isn't likely to be the problem anyway, it's the RBs & WRs for the most part. Also, our passrush depends a lot on speed rather than strength and that will be a concern on a muddy field. Lots of slipping while trying to cut, could result in a number of INTs or 3rd & long yardage.

Romo grew up in Wisconsin and played not far south of there during college. I imagine he has played in his share of cold, snowy, sloppy games. Witten and Barber, too.
I agree on slipping going into and coming out of cuts. Some say the offense has an edge because they know where they are going but the slippery-ness factor would seem to negate that.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
And just think, three weeks later the Cowboys will probably see the same kind of weather in Philly (but maybe with better field conditions) :(

December is definately gonna be "gut check time" for the Dallas Cowboys.....:star:

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
2much2soon;2455534 said:
Some say the offense has an edge because they know where they are going but the slippery-ness factor would seem to negate that.

Except that the defense slips too and the slipping is compounded because they are reactive as opposed to proactive.