Plane crashes into Austin office building

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;3283188 said:
CCH's Federal Income Tax: Code and Regulations--Selected Sections provides a selection of the Internal Revenue Code and Treasury Regulations pertaining to income tax. This popular volume reflects the collective judgment of seven distinguished tax teachers and provides an effective mix of official materials for individual and business undergraduate and graduate tax courses offered in law and business schools. It provides in one volume, the provisions most commonly addressed in income tax courses. The book's highly readable 7-1/2 x 10 oversized page format make it easier to read for both professor and student. The book is an attractive alternative to the full text of the multi-volume Internal Revenue Code and Income Tax Regulations.

Yeah, I'm still uncertain. I'll have to go to the library to verify.
Like I said, it has the vast majority of the code. It's what practicing lawyers use. If you're in practice, the chance that you'll come across a section that you need that isn't in the book is rare (though I have had it happen before pertaining to the regulations, which are trimmed down considerably).

According to the website you posted earlier (but then edited out), the Code itself is 3,387 pages per the US Government Printing Office. But if you know how the government prints, they use extremely wide margins. All in all, the code is somewhere between 1000-2000 pages, and that includes taxes BEYOND the federal income tax code (e.g., estate and gift taxes).

The code relating to the federal income tax alone is fewer than 1000 pages.