Platinum Guarantee we lose to the Rams

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score
the plats pretty much went into the toilet this year....i am so glad i dont bet...gambling is the one addiction that did not get me

with the way the eagles played against the Commanders today, you'd be safe platinum guaranteeing that they beat the cowboys next week ;)

nobody

Reaction score
with the way the eagles played against the Commanders today, you'd be safe platinum guaranteeing that they beat the cowboys next week ;)

Maybe we want to save up the reverse juju for the playoffs. We don't want to use it up before it's completely necessary.

yimyammer

Reaction score
the plats pretty much went into the toilet this year....i am so glad i dont bet...gambling is the one addiction that did not get me

I tired for a while and the losses and the way they happened debilitated me so I lost the nerve to bet.

I'd say if I had money on the line, I'd be the biggest cooler of them all, just follow me around and bet the opposite of whatever I do but I'm retired

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Can't believe the Mods allowed the bumping of old threads today. When I did the same a few weeks ago, I got reprimanded more than once. Can some threads be bumped, but not others? Just curious.

It’s not an old thread, it was posted Wednesday. And it’s highly relevant!

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
sorry fellow freaks of the fanzone---i lied to you..i said i would Never ever lay a Platinum guarantee

against the cowboys...so i am now a liar....i am laying Platinum Guarantee cowboys get their

butts handed to them by the Rams next week....call me Negative Nancy or worse

but the way i feel after last nights disgusting performance....i have lost all hope in cowboys this year

and i honestly hope...I am dead wrong...and some miracle occurs....but that is only a fantasy

DED RONG

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I tired for a while and the losses and the way they happened debilitated me so I lost the nerve to bet.

I'd say if I had money on the line, I'd be the biggest cooler of them all, just follow me around and bet the opposite of whatever I do but I'm retired
yimy-- for a couple of years i lived in Las Vegas...i worked at Jim Feist sports...gambling joint...i saw so much money lost it terrified me..i mean the top salesman in my crew made 250,000 a year and still rented furniture....he bet it all and slept in the hall.....i played a little black-jack but that was it..i mean like once a month...and i bet minimum each hand too..made me too nervous

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hard drugs?:)
yeah ...but it was alcohol that sent me to a few detox's and rehabs..and strong pain killers...they were brutal coming off them...but its been like 9 years..so miracles can happen