Player Game Footage Review: Ben DiNucci

kskboys

Reaction score
there are more then one entire thread on the nooches not deserving to be on any team and some say he might be able to make a HS team but that it LOL fans can be idiots at times..

they said the same thing about Mike white and hes starting to progress some looked like servicable backup in the pS but fans wanted him gone as well..
Simple inability to evaluate.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Ben DiNucci is on the practice squad because he is a Pennsylvania QB that McCarthy likes. That is it.

He's a skinny, bad decision making QB. He's not even a dime a dozen guy. He's less impressive than that.
The issues he has are why former high draft pick QBs flame out, much less lowly or undrafted ones.

You do not put a QB in an NFL game with terrible ball security.

And DiNucci is not some 21 year old. He's 25 in November. He was an All-American in high school then played and started at PITT before transferring to James Madison.
So this supposed upside is a bit overblown.

DiNucci does have SOME Tony Romo to him. He's not NEARLY as slippery but he is athletic in a tall/skinny way. So I can understand if you squint hard you might see some potential....
But it's stil la no for me dog.
His rookie tape is as bad as you will find. 43 pass attempts, 7 sacks taken and 4 fumbles. 5.1 yards per pass on the completions. This pre-season he was playing in second halves and still looked poor.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You appear to have reading comprehension problems.

If a QBs brain decides to throw into triple coverage it would not matter if he had Aaron Rodgers physical mechanics.
Most, if not all, of DiNucci's preseason INTs were against single coverage, so I don't understand the excuses you are trying to make for him? I get it, you like him, but let's stop with making something up to cover up for him that simply isn't true.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
One of the funny things I saw when Trevor Lawrence was out there in the last game was no one had outside contain during the rush. They just let a mobile QB like Lawrence easily escape the pocket. It was like the NFL scripted the two plays so Lawrence could succeed and Jag fans would buy tickets. Weird to me.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_z90wx44g15w4wc4wccgcg0g0_640.gif

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most, if not all, of DiNucci's preseason INTs were against single coverage, so I don't understand the excuses you are trying to make for him? I get it, you like him, but let's stop with making something up to cover up for him that simply isn't true.
Apparently a simple concept is too difficult for you to understand.

Either read my op again and attempt to understand it or quit replying to my posts.