Players Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2019

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
He and Jace Sternberger could go in the second or third round, I wonder if they're thinking TE that early or hoping one might drop to the fourth?

I would be more interested in Warring myself. Sternberger next, then Knox.

morasp

Reaction score
I would be more interested in Warring myself. Sternberger next, then Knox.
I wouldn't mind that. From what I've read Sternberger is a little more developed as a route runner but Knox and Warring may have more upside. I think our TEs coach did a good job last year and have confidence that he could bring Warring or Knox along as long as they're coachable.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

Holcomb was not invited to the Combine, but he is intriguing. Pretty convinced Dallas will take an OLB very late. Harris, Greenlaw, Grant, Hanks and Holcomb are in that range.

RS12

Reaction score

Holcomb was not invited to the Combine, but he is intriguing. Pretty convinced Dallas will take an OLB very late. Harris, Greenlaw, Grant, Hanks and Holcomb are in that range.

Cant say I watched my UNC FB because they were putrid this year but the team could use cheap LB depth.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

Yeah, just send Marinelli in there. He will get it squared away. :rolleyes:

reddyuta

Reaction score
Deebo has to be a backup option at 58,i really dont want to draft a Wr that high this year but i like Deebo.

RS12

Reaction score
https://www.nfl.com/prospects/trysten-hill?id=32194849-4c00-0003-9608-9c2ce3128b7b

Overview
He's the most talented and impactful defensive lineman on the team, but concerns over his football character and maturity have hindered his standing on the team at times. Despite starting just once this season, Hill was a gap bandit who disrupted running games and spent time harassing quarterbacks with consistent effort and hustle. He needs to get stronger and play with better control, but his get-off and athletic hands/feet should make him a rotational one-gapper if the maturity and coachability check out.