Players Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2019

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
From what I read, he was terrible.

First, it seems he bulked up, by almost 20 pounds.

And then this:

He looks like a stiff.

I am wary now.

Never. Liked. Him.

Saw some people here and on Twitter, whose draft takes I respect, really hyping him so I kept going back and re-watching him to see if I was tripping. I was not.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Never. Liked. Him.

Saw some people here and on Twitter, whose draft takes I respect, really hyping him so I kept going back and re-watching him to see if I was tripping. I was not.
I think you dislike him on the same level as I dislike Willis.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
I don't like Willis at all either.

Ferguson and Willis seem to be a popular (fans and Twitter draftniks) choice for us at 58. I cringe whenever I see it.
Hmm, Gerald Willis, correct? What's wrong with him? Like you I've heard the hype but I'm not overly familiar with him. I've only seen him vs *I think LSU* where he looked good, but that's just one game.

Alexander

Reaction score
Hmm, Gerald Willis, correct? What's wrong with him? Like you I've heard the hype but I'm not overly familiar with him. I've only seen him vs *I think LSU* where he looked good, but that's just one game.
Watch some more.

Alexander

Reaction score
Lett and also supposedly Jerry Jones were at Ferguson's workout.

Alexander

Reaction score
I still like him,you can't take away production.
With DEs you have to be careful how much you value that production, especially when you take into account a lower level of competition.

Joe Ostman and Ja'Von Rolland-Jones were among the top three sack leaders in 2017.

Did you see them tear up the league last year?

Ferguson's athletic traits have to make you pause when considering his value.

Alexander

Reaction score
Illinois State WR Spencer Schnell

The 5-foot-8½ Schnell ran his best 40-yard dash times of 4.54 and 4.57 seconds at Northwestern. On Wednesday, he bettered his vertical leap to 36½ inches and hoisted 225 pounds in the bench press 14 times after an earlier effort of 11.

“When I started training, I was 171 (pounds) and I got up to 182. Now I’ve dropped back down to 180 so I could keep a little more speed,” said Schnell, an all-Missouri Valley Football Conference receiver who caught 65 passes for 872 yards as a senior. “I’ve had a few talks with Dallas, Denver, the (San Francisco) 49ers.”

https://www.pantagraph.com/sports/c...cle_43e5ba1a-9672-568f-93c2-9bf39c645fe1.html

reddyuta

Reaction score
So Willis and Ferguson both heavily scouted by the Cowboys,i feel its either Safety or DL at 58.

RS12

Reaction score
So Willis and Ferguson both heavily scouted by the Cowboys,i feel its either Safety or DL at 58.
Lindstrom manhandling him gave me pause on Willis. But I am with you on the D Line. I just dont think Safety matters that much with what will be lining up in front of them currently.