Players know they can walk over Parcells these days

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
Yep they do...

Why?

B/C of Antonio Bryant... that smirked faced punk whipped a Jersey at Parcells' head and hit him in the face...was he cut? NO....what did big bad Mr. New Jersey do? - NOTHING - he blurbed something about being happy to see that emotion...Yes, he was eventually cut -but not on the spot like he shoulda been.
Michael Irvin came out and said that after that Bill's rep took a hit.

IMO that rep has never stopped taking hits...and for TO to say that he tgweaked his hammy b/c he ran too many routes in practice and rushed back is a slap in Bill's face...again. TO has not only crapped on the Star but now he's crapping in Bill's lap and on Jerry's desk.

This punk...this malcontent....this lowlife needs to be released...he NEEDS US not the other way around! This is his last ride - his last shot at the big money -only this year is guaranteed - I would send this guy the ultimate message - kick him off the club.

Show some guts Bill ...for a change.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
zoloft-drug-pills.jpg

Jay

Reaction score
My question is: Why do you even post here? And why do you feel the need to have every single post be negative?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well since he is on my ignore list .... I cannot read this ..... but the Title is moronic.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Parcell's is a manipulator

and you are running with the TO quote, he said it was a lot his fault, he coulda said he didn't think he was ready for all that and he didn't.

the coaches are suppose to magically feel a player's pain?

and FYI you treat a diva like a diva

parcell's in well in control of things

fweegy

Reaction score
This guy makes me miss Nors, and Nors wasn't as bad and got the boot.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yeah, that's why all these players talk about the respect they have for him or even the fear they have for him. They fear him because he wears welcome mats for clothes so they can wipe their feet all over him.

I'm sorry, this theory is written for those who wear lingerie with frilly lace. There's no room for gonads with this kind of thinking.

My apologies to anyone offended by that analogy.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
All these controversys surrounding the Cowboys are such periphery things that don't really even exist other than on internet messageboards or newspaper editorial columns. Its the male version of the beauty parlor. I heard Parcells betrayed Henson, but then TO talked about him behind his back, and then Jerry said something snarky because they both wore the outfit even though the coordinated what they were supposed to wear the night before ..... please. Its like the Young and the Restless.

Thus far the team has looked great, if not dominant, on the football field where it all matters thus far. Its preseason, yes, but we're shoving people around the field in vanilla schemes. Its hard to scheme around getting manhandled. All this periphery stuff is meaningless.

superpunk

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
All these controversys surrounding the Cowboys are such periphery things that don't really even exist other than on internet messageboards or newspaper editorial columns. Its the male version of the beauty parlor. I heard Parcells betrayed Henson, but then TO talked about him behind his back, and then Jerry said something snarky because they both wore the outfit even though the coordinated what they were supposed to wear the night before ..... please. Its like the Young and the Restless.

Thus far the team has looked great, if not dominant, on the football field where it all matters thus far. Its preseason, yes, but we're shoving people around the field in vanilla schemes. Its hard to scheme around getting manhandled. All this periphery stuff is meaningless.

So....Xdawg is the neighborhood gossip-*****, and just walks around starting stuff, by saying "Did you hear what Mary-Anne said about Julie's control-top panty hose? She's not fooling anyone. You can spot that cellulite from the next area code."?

He's filling that role?

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Yeah, that's why all these players talk about the respect they have for him or even the fear they have for him. They fear him because he wears welcome mats for clothes so they can wipe their feet all over him.

I'm sorry, this theory is written for those who wear lingerie with frilly lace. There's no room for gonads with this kind of thinking.

My apologies to anyone offended by that analogy.

Talk is just that : talk and in my neighborhood - talk is cheap.

You don't think Witten and teh boys are wonderin why the helll they had to crack heads and sweat in 2 a days while TO smiled and peddled a Life Cycle??

Think about it - wouldn't you? And then wouldn't you wonder why BP didn't drop the hammer?

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
You don't think Witten and teh boys are wonderin why the helll they had to crack heads and sweat in 2 a days while TO smiled and peddled a Life Cycle??

I'm sure they did. Then they found out he was injured, and they moved on, unlike you.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
Talk is just that : talk and in my neighborhood - talk is cheap.

Think about it - wouldn't you? And then wouldn't you wonder why BP didn't drop the hammer?
Parcells didn't "drop the hammer", as you put it, because the player was injured. The coach is smarter than you.

And he also has them riding bikes away from where the others are practicing to avoid what you refer to. Once again, smarter than you.

Either get with the program or go back to your own teams message-board.