Players know they can walk over Parcells these days

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile said:
Yeah, that's why all these players talk about the respect they have for him or even the fear they have for him. They fear him because he wears welcome mats for clothes so they can wipe their feet all over him.

I'm sorry, this theory is written for those who wear lingerie with frilly lace. There's no room for gonads with this kind of thinking.

My apologies to anyone offended by that analogy.

Hey I like that one. Can I use it?

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
Talk is just that : talk and in my neighborhood - talk is cheap.

You don't think Witten and teh boys are wonderin why the helll they had to crack heads and sweat in 2 a days while TO smiled and peddled a Life Cycle??

Think about it - wouldn't you? And then wouldn't you wonder why BP didn't drop the hammer?
No, I don't.

Those players will play for Parcells. TO is an idiot, & everyone (including his teammates) knows it. You have to remember he has the mentality of an 8-year-old. Adults, like his teammates, aren't going to get worked up over how an 8-year-old acts (kinda like most of us don't get worked up over how you act when your mommy lets you type on the big boy keyboard).

TO is TO. Always will be. Guys like Witten are pros who will play & conduct themselves with grace & class. If TO helps them on the field, great. If not, they'll get the job done some other way.

BTW--I don't see your panties in a bunch over Steve Smith, Hines Ward, & Deion Branch not playing. Should they all be cut?

Now run along. I think your mommy needs to use the computer now.

sacase

Reaction score
hey I got an ideas X....why don't you give TO 5 million and see how quick you are to cut him.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
Either get with the program or go back to your own teams message-board.

He's bitter because Parcells is coaching the Cowboys instead of his Little Giants.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Kittymama said:
Adults, like his teammates, aren't going to get worked up over how an 8-year-old acts (kinda like most of us don't get worked up over how you act when your mommy lets you type on the big boy keyboard)........

:lmao2:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Kittymama said:
No, I don't.

Those players will play for Parcells. TO is an idiot, & everyone (including his teammates) knows it. You have to remember he has the mentality of an 8-year-old. Adults, like his teammates, aren't going to get worked up over how an 8-year-old acts (kinda like most of us don't get worked up over how you act when your mommy lets you type on the big boy keyboard).

TO is TO. Always will be. Guys like Witten are pros who will play & conduct themselves with grace & class. If TO helps them on the field, great. If not, they'll get the job done some other way.

BTW--I don't see your panties in a bunch over Steve Smith, Hines Ward, & Deion Branch not playing. Should they all be cut?

Beware. This kat's got fangs.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
potter.jpg

Horse Hockey!
Mule Fritters!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
Talk is just that : talk and in my neighborhood - talk is cheap.

You don't think Witten and teh boys are wonderin why the helll they had to crack heads and sweat in 2 a days while TO smiled and peddled a Life Cycle??

Think about it - wouldn't you? And then wouldn't you wonder why BP didn't drop the hammer?
Look at what you just wrote as opposed to your opening thesis. Do you not see how you've just shredded your own theory all to hell?

The players may have been "wondering" but they certainly aren't speaking up about it or revolting are they?

That's your idea of "walking all over him?" "Wondering?"

Oh please, add some high heels to the lingerie. Red ones so the black line up the back of the stockings stands out.

Judas priest.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
X-Dawg said:
Yep they do...

Why?

B/C of Antonio Bryant... that smirked faced punk whipped a Jersey at Parcells' head and hit him in the face...was he cut? NO....what did big bad Mr. New Jersey do? - NOTHING - he blurbed something about being happy to see that emotion...Yes, he was eventually cut -but not on the spot like he shoulda been.
Michael Irvin came out and said that after that Bill's rep took a hit.

IMO that rep has never stopped taking hits...and for TO to say that he tgweaked his hammy b/c he ran too many routes in practice and rushed back is a slap in Bill's face...again. TO has not only crapped on the Star but now he's crapping in Bill's lap and on Jerry's desk.

This punk...this malcontent....this lowlife needs to be released...he NEEDS US not the other way around! This is his last ride - his last shot at the big money -only this year is guaranteed - I would send this guy the ultimate message - kick him off the club.

Show some guts Bill ...for a change.

Bryant was a 1st day pick...and he was traded, not cut.

Oh yeah, the NEGATIVE FIELD [asthma] is over there.......

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't think Bill is letting anyone run over him. BP will give a player enough rope to hang themselves. When push comes to shove BP will have the final say.

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Look at what you just wrote as opposed to your opening thesis. Do you not see how you've just shredded your won theory all to hell?

The players may have been "wondering" but they certainly aren't speaking up about it or revolting are they?

That's your idea of "walking all over him?" "Wondering?"

Oh please, add some high heels to the lingerie. Red ones so the black line up the back of the stockings stands out.

Judas priest.
Walking all over him comes from many angles - i.e. Lazy penalty after lazy penalty without consequence - I've seen Witten on ESPN and he looked a bit miffed at the TO drama - you can tell he wanted to say something...maybe that's not his way.
Antonio and TO 's actions are all the proof I need to back up my opening comment ...

Do you like men in High Heels? is that what you're telling us? Or are you telling us you're a hypocrite mod - who can attack posters but will ban and warn other members that do? b/c if you wanna trade insults...I'll reduce you to a little girl with a curl...if you wanna act like a gentlemen and talk - that's what I prefer...but I will oblige you if you wanna take it to gutter "Hos"

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kittymama said:
No, I don't.

Another beauty by one of the ladies of the Zone.

~sniff sniff~ I'm so proud.

Keep 'em coming KM.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
Walking all over him comes from many angles - i.e. Lazy penalty after lazy penalty without consequence - I've seen Witten on ESPN and he looked a bit miffed at the TO drama - you can tell he wanted to say something...maybe that's not his way.
Antonio and TO 's actions are all the proof I need to back up my opening comment ...

Do you like men in High Heels? is that what you're telling us? Or are you telling us you're a hypocrite mod - who can attack posters but will ban and warn other members that do? b/c if you wanna trade insults...I'll reduce you to a little girl with a curl...if you wanna act like a gentlemen and talk - that's what I prefer...but I will oblige you if you wanna take it to gutter "Hos"
That's it, you're Nors. You used to dogg Hostile under Nors just like this..

superpunk

Reaction score
Clove said:

I think Hostile has like a horde of stalkers that just rotate. BannedinAustin...Guys like this guy. It's weird how they always go for him. Maybe they're obsessed with post counts?

IN other news, Kittymama obliterated this moron.

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
Clove said:
Dude - stop - They can check my IP - I'm not anyone named Nors - and I have nothing against Hostile but he is attacking me in an un-modly way.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
X-Dawg said:
Dude - stop - They can check my IP - I'm not anyone named Nors - and I have nothing against Hostile but he is attacking me in an un-modly way.
What do un-modly mean?:confused: