hmmm....

powerpoint-countdown-u2.GIF

:laugh1:

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
Kittymama said:
No, I don't.

Those players will play for Parcells. TO is an idiot, & everyone (including his teammates) knows it. You have to remember he has the mentality of an 8-year-old. Adults, like his teammates, aren't going to get worked up over how an 8-year-old acts (kinda like most of us don't get worked up over how you act when your mommy lets you type on the big boy keyboard).

TO is TO. Always will be. Guys like Witten are pros who will play & conduct themselves with grace & class. If TO helps them on the field, great. If not, they'll get the job done some other way.

BTW--I don't see your panties in a bunch over Steve Smith, Hines Ward, & Deion Branch not playing. Should they all be cut?

Now run along. I think your mommy needs to use the computer now.
So you're comparing Super Bowl WR's Ward and Smith and Branch to TO?

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
What do un-modly mean?:confused:
Do you feel a moderator should make derogatory comments towards posters after warning posters not to do the same?
I'd say that's un- modly.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
X-Dawg said:
Do you feel a moderator should make derogatory comments towards posters after warning posters not to do the same?

No worse than some fraudulent troll trying to pass themselves off as a Cowboys fan......

:suxjints:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
X-Dawg said:
When debating on the main board, Hostile is not serving in his role as a mod. He's a poster just like you

Do you feel personally attacked by the comments negating your post? Ok I'll PM Hostile to tell him to stop hurting your feelings by by engaging you in a debate.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
Dude - stop - They can check my IP - I'm not anyone named Nors - and I have nothing against Hostile but he is attacking me in an un-modly way.
Everyone's attacking you. Why point Hostile out?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
Walking all over him comes from many angles - i.e. Lazy penalty after lazy penalty without consequence - I've seen Witten on ESPN and he looked a bit miffed at the TO drama - you can tell he wanted to say something...maybe that's not his way.
The first thing that jumps out at me is how you can read Witten's mind by the look on his face.

The second thing that jumps out is the lazy penalty after lazy penalty comment. So far this season penalties are way down and we haven't had penalties on consecutive plays yet. I don't think we've had more than 1 in any series on either side of the ball. In fact in 1 game I think committed 2 penalties for the entire game.

Over react much?

X-Hawg said:
Antonio and TO 's actions are all the proof I need to back up my opening comment ...
Your comments are about as backed up as a sewer line.

X-hawg said:
Do you like men in High Heels? is that what you're telling us? Or are you telling us you're a hypocrite mod - who can attack posters but will ban and warn other members that do? b/c if you wanna trade insults...I'll reduce you to a little girl with a curl...if you wanna act like a gentlemen and talk - that's what I prefer...but I will oblige you if you wanna take it to gutter "Hos"
I didn't attack you. If I did, you'd know it. I mocked a stupid idea. Period.

If you don't like your ideas challenged, don't post. It's that simple.

If I were being a Mod in this thread you'd know it via PM. On the forum I'm a poster just like anyone else. I get warned just like anyone else. You wanna report my post, be my guest. Save your in post whining for someone else.

jman

Reaction score
superpunk said:
So....Xdawg is the neighborhood gossip-*****, and just walks around starting stuff, by saying "Did you hear what Mary-Anne said about Julie's control-top panty hose? She's not fooling anyone. You can spot that cellulite from the next area code."?

He's filling that role?

Hey, I'd rather hear about Mary-Anne and Julie...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Clove said:
Everyone's attacking you. Why point Hostile out?

For the same reason he tried to pull this with Brain just yesterday.

Don't mess with the X-Dog - wuff, wuff.

:rolleyes:

jman

Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
Talk is just that : talk and in my neighborhood - talk is cheap.

You don't think Witten and teh boys are wonderin why the helll they had to crack heads and sweat in 2 a days while TO smiled and peddled a Life Cycle??

Think about it - wouldn't you? And then wouldn't you wonder why BP didn't drop the hammer?

Oh brother, here we go with Mr Tough Guy from NY...LOL

gbrittain

Reaction score
There is an amazing message board phenomenon that I am learning more and more about every day.

It goes something like this:

1. Enter the troll poster / trouble maker to awesome forum

2. Troll poster / trouble maker lasts a little while at said awesome forum until the populace has had enough

3. Really good moderators take out the trash and keep the awesome forum rid of trolls

4. Some poor soul on the board feels the need to pick up the slack of recently departed troll

5. Rinse and repeat

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
Hey - I love my ideas challenged - Bring it on...

I just wanna be sure that when a Mod makes a comment about wearing heels etc that if I go back at them - I get a fair shake...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
Hey - I love my ideas challenged - Bring it on...

I just wanna be sure that when a Mod makes a comment about wearing heels etc that if I go back at them - I get a fair shake...
If you say the phrase, back to thread topic, you're busted dude.. :laugh2:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
http://img235.*************/img235/3017/handpuppetfa5.gif